Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

Any particular reason why my post was removed? Duh!!! Originally Posted by jokacz
I saw it. was pretty honest and upfront. didn't see any reason to delete it, given the content of the OP
Any particular reason why my post was removed? Duh!!! Originally Posted by jokacz
Never paid for it. The ones who won't give it up feel best (in my imagination). It's only taboo for one to admit they give or receive it. Never caught anything. FWIW it's getting more common by the day; market forces and over supply of hookers is my guess. Originally Posted by jokacz
that the one ??
2 thrADS jok
why we need 2 for something so obvious is beyond me but ......... carry on
why we need 2 for something so obvious is beyond me but ......... carry on Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thanks for the heads up. This place gets more irrelevant by the hour.
fuck now my pms blowing up ,s hit

I didn't mention anyone provider in this thread lol

Relax girls im not gonna put out here in the open, relax
I will say one that xy mentioned is a definite yes to bbfs, and many of you know that
you dont approach them all like they do?

who doesnt would prob be more strange
I will say one that xy mentioned is a definite yes to bbfs, and many of you know that Originally Posted by bjwstw
Which one is that?
this site is the only place it gets weird or some throthing rant to nowwhere

its been going on since the dawn of time

the rub in tugs were rampant through the 90's then the funniest thing was watching the guys here in 2010 when i first arrived
praising these same chicks holding them up to be the virgin mary of TEebow

smh
Please leave my name out of this I do not offer bbfs
Great minds Originally Posted by Saige
shhhhh mine is a bit thin also, but I hear its sweet

just doing my part to suport both threADs
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Please leave my name out of this I do not offer bbfs Originally Posted by Tiffany Blue
You have, and you do. Those are facts. Nobody calling you any names, or bashing you, or outing you. Maybe 99% won't acknowledge it outright cause they don't want that menu item taken away, but you do and have very recently. Your videos even document those facts further.

Embrace it; guys like girls who will raw dog! Your business will increase over this. Don't be a "crunch" and lie, EVERYBODY already knows you are friendly to it.

Again, not an attack! This is a menu item you have provided and apparently continue to provide. Bravo!

Keep up the good work!
what video's? the ones that you took down? hmm, I remember seeing them and I didn't see any BB being offered in them. but of course you gonna trash any girl you don't like anymore for your own reasons. whatever keep it up, makes you feel like a big man I guess
  • Saige
  • 04-25-2014, 06:11 PM
shhhhh mine is a bit thin also, but I hear its sweet

just doing my part to suport both threADs Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nothing wrong
With not being thick enough