Classic Cars!!!!!

I had a few i miss 1972 dodge challanger 340 4 barrel , 1971 buick gs 455 with ram air and the one i miss the most 1969 GTO nuff said i miss them all damm this post is almost better then pussy::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::
Oleguy's post reminded me of a few cars that I wish I had never sold. In 1974 I had a '64 Impala 2dr ht (not the SS) that came from the factory with a 300hp 327cid engine, aluminum cased Powerglide that usually went into the Vettes, 12 bolt rear end and dual exhausts. It was custom ordered for the 60 year old book keeper of the local Chevy dealer who wanted something powerful enough to run factory A/C, which in itself was very unusual for a car of the vintage in Northern Illinois (save for Cadillacs). The guys at the dealer decided to have a little fun with the old guy when they ordered it for him. Really quick car.

Also had a ratty '58 T-Bird that was a blast to drive. Two '69 Cutlass's (one 2dr coupe, the other a convertible), a '53 Buick that was a tank, '65 Corvair convertible, '67 Mustang, a '75 Chevy Laguna Type S-3 that was my first brand new car, and a couple of others I wish I had never gotten rid of. I still have a very original '61 Olds Super 88 sitting on the back 40 right now that I need to do something with.
Ain't she a beaut?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1336231521814.jpg (21.3 KB, 134 views)
Hallpass which one the girl in the pic or the sexy sleek car? I love my 66 coupe cried like a baby when I sold it. I also couldnt find anyone to really help me work on it. I think guys were jealous of me for having thiis old sharp car. I was told so many times to sell it by men. I would have told them to keep it nt sell. The things we wish we had and the things we had and now we miss. Men cars and so much more or for the guys cars and sexy hot women. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Davo1 that 69 Camaro is a hot car, very nice, they sure dont make them like that anymore.
This is my baby

The first super car and faster than any other original classic.

69 427 4 speed vette. I have had so many muscle cars in my younger days. Bought, sold and traded a lot back then . Great cars but it's hard to beat technology when your talking everyday drivers.
I currently own (5) 64 1/2 mustangs. (4) Coupes and (1) Convertible. All coupes are 260 V8's, the convertible has a 170 6 cyl. One restored, two in the works. Just something to do when not chasing some tail !!!!
Rotor, I hope to get another coupe again one day. I cant wait either. Classic cars are like fine wine only get better with time.
classic cars, fine wine and mature women, cant beat these three!!!
1967 GTO, clean lines, best sounding car ever. I have owned two, miss them both. 400, 4 bbl,
In general, 1967 was the best muscle year ever....
Got a friend that has an unrestored 67 Camarillo SS with rally sport option, 295 original hp, 4 speed. Really rare car width that option. It's been sitting in his garage for a least 20 years would be my guess. Pretty rough original condition. I guessing $30,000 to get it back to showroom condition. Some gut offered him $27,000 for it and he turned it down. I suspect the right person could buy it for $30.000.
All pre "73" corvettes coupe, convertible, big block, small block any colors.
  • Jaci
  • 07-19-2012, 02:22 AM

72 short-wide cheverolet blk with blk/white houndstooth interior !!!!
still have her totaly original.
Kisses,Jaci
1965 Mustang Fastback Restomod with 427 Stroker, 1973 Toyota FJ - 40 with Ls1, 1972 Series III 109 Land Rover.