Today's Social Event

Please accept my apology as I may have inadvertently disclosed your past participation in "Private Social Events."

If that causes problems or issues for you, I am sorry and ask you accept my sincere apology. It is amazing how typing fast, without first thinking, always gets me in trouble. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
No prob at all BugleBoy;, Don't give it another thought. We're cool. If I was concerned about ANYONE knowing my activities, I'd hide in a cave. LOL
I'm an open book, maybe not worth reading, but lots of fun chapters.
Pay no attention to Nuglet, he's an old & bitter homosexual, one could only imagine the stressed out life that guy must live.

Very good social, quite a few pretty ladies thanks again CK
Pay no attention to Nuglet, he's an old & bitter homosexual, one could only imagine the stressed out life that guy must live.

Very good social, quite a few pretty ladies thanks again CK Originally Posted by Little Monster
sounding pretty desperate there LM.. jealous much?
sounding pretty desperate there LM.. jealous much? Originally Posted by nuglet
Desperate? Jealous? What am I desperate for? And who on earth am I jealous of??

Very good social, quite a few pretty ladies thanks again CK Originally Posted by Little Monster

We homos have a lot to be bitter about but I don't think any of his comments had anything to do with his sexuality...
I believe that the eccie guide applies to advertising future events, and one announcement message is allowed and then closed by a mod--Rule 30. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
It's a bit of a gray area but in practical terms that's how it is applied

Nothing wrong with members discussing personal activity so long as they don't out any member's participation in these events, and each participant may self disclose their participation. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Point of order: From ECCIE's perspective it's not a violation of guidelines to talk about who may or may not have been in attendance. The organizer of the event may not be happy about it, but it's got nothing to do with the board so technically it's your prerogative.
We homos have a lot to be bitter about but I don't think any of his comments had anything to do with his sexuality... Originally Posted by lizshue81
You're one of the pretty ladies I was speaking of. Hope you have a wonderful weekend Liz.
  • quzi
  • 01-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Always good times!
  • ztonk
  • 01-27-2017, 06:04 PM
Thanks once again for hosting, ck!

z