I have two hitting me up .....

No I don't have you sufficiently lubricated. Originally Posted by Lauren Mayfair
Oh he's lubricated....

Sorry bm....couldn't be helped
Slightly more than 1.3"

Why are you interested in my boner? Originally Posted by boardman
just trying to understand another cat's (no pun) definition of raging.

Her comment got my attention... just not raging.
Damn.....this thread was showing a lot of promise yesterday.....
Slightly more than 1.3"

Why are you interested in my boner? Originally Posted by boardman

Damn.....this thread was showing a lot of promise yesterday..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Yeah i need to fuel it some.

But i need to go eat.

For those wanting handles by pm, they are international girls.

I know both of them outside and in.

The gall bladder girl I have known 2 years and maybe 15 or 20 nights....lost track. (Fucked her twice in the ass at her request.) I don't see her much any more because she is so clingy and was often hard to kick out before the next girl arrived. Laugh all you want but i think she likes me....and maybe imma good fuck.

She always tidies up my room and makes the bed in the morning. She never leaves her stripper heels in the walk for me to trip on. At breakfast, she goes down to the buffet and brings me coffee and fruit for while i dress for work.

She was the first whore ever to fuck me for free. One time, she called begging to see me and i told her i was out of cash and she came anyway. Two others were bugging me on that trip, but they never made such an offer. Not even "how much do you have?"

On the next trip, i paid up.

On two occasions, I've sent her money from usa. I got more than fair share in return even after a tip, taxi money, and cash for one meal in the street.

Reading her note again...in spanish...she didn't offer to come over. She said she just missed seeing me. I was sleep deprived yesterday.
Sounds like love. She wants her green card

90 day fiancé is casting for season 2... I'm just saying
Those third world whores are really needy....
The gall bladder girl I have known 2 years and maybe 15 or 20 nights....lost track. (Fucked her twice in the ass at her request.) I don't see her much any more because she is so clingy and was often hard to kick out before the next girl arrived. Laugh all you want but i think she likes me....and maybe imma good fuck.

She always tidies up my room and makes the bed in the morning. She never leaves her stripper heels in the walk for me to trip on. At breakfast, she goes down to the buffet and brings me coffee and fruit for while i dress for work.

She was the first whore ever to fuck me for free. One time, she called begging to see me and i told her i was out of cash and she came anyway. Two others were bugging me on that trip, but they never made such an offer. Not even "how much do you have?"

On the next trip, i paid up.

On two occasions, I've sent her money from usa. I got more than fair share in return even after a tip, taxi money, and cash for one meal in the street.

Reading her note again...in spanish...she didn't offer to come over. She said she just missed seeing me. I was sleep deprived yesterday. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Let me ask you this - is there any Tampax in your house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYcQ62IFZA
Let me ask you this - is there any Tampax in your house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYcQ62IFZA Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That is TFF and i have no idea why i don't remember that scene.

Honesty Alert: No Tampax. But I do carry Helen's shampoo in my travel bag. (Note that Helen is not one of the two now asking for money.)

One comment about gall bladder girl...is her stupid excuses are dramatic turnoffs. Don't whores know it doesn't really matter why they need the money. Same applies to both of them.....although it's dying mother's first request. I guess she needs to start big and work her way down to gall bladders.
Not to mention, in a turd world nation....they're getting fed the protein you give in addition to their provider rates.....it's a win win for them. They should be grateful....ijs
All the women I've ever known to have gall bladder problems were old and heavy.
No offense intended.
Correct. The 4Fs
Fat
Fertile
Females
over Forty

That confirms she's lying.
No offense intended. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

Naa.... the stripper I bought the Boobies for 20 something years ago... about 3 months after boobies.... Gall Bladder..

I did not fund the gall bladder recovery effort

BSC... yep...
No offense intended. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

Thats funny as hell lol