First Day Back I asked 1 Question the Results Were Telling!

Who is "we"?

Do you change your own diapers, or have you learned how to do it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why always so negative Lexus?
Try being nice to people for a day, you might find it enjoyable.
Only trying to help you!
Why always so negative Lexus? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I'm being honest with you. Is it that painful to hear?

The only positive thing about shit is it's use for fertilizer, but human shit is known to contaminate that to which it is applied.

Doesn't that sound like you? ... Never mind!

I forgot you're not "into" listening to yourself!
I'm being honest with you. Is it that painful to hear?

The only positive thing about shit is it's use for fertilizer, but human shit is known to contaminate that to which it is applied.

Doesn't that sound like you? ... Never mind!

I forgot you're not "into" listening to yourself! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I believe everyone has some good in them somewhere, you just have to let it come out, just my opinion but if you start thinking positively the good in you that’s been suppressed for so long will come out. I was negative after the teasing in high school then the sexual abuse by my coworker but I have turned it around and you can too, just work on it!
Grow up! I'm making fun of you! Can't you tell?

But the more you keep it coming the more I am beginning to believe you are Luke. He was delusional also, and also had difficulty keeping up with his lies about himself.

You'll get there, just keep trying!
Grow up! I'm making fun of you! Can't you tell?

But the more you keep it coming the more I am beginning to believe you are Luke. He was delusional also, and also had difficulty keeping up with his lies about himself.

You'll get there, just keep trying! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am not perfect that’s for sure but I do not lie, that’s one of my rules.
I am not perfect that’s for sure but I do not lie, that’s one of my rules. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That has the potential of being a disturbing condition, if you believe you "do not lie." Certainly one that should be barred from any classroom environment that provides you with an opportunity to influence the thinking and believing of anyone in the room with you!

Pathological liars are "good" at it because they have honed their technique of maintaining that "poker face" with appropriate facial responses to the listener, but they have one fatal flaw, almost consistently across the board that is based on THE UNDERLYING MISCONCEPTION upon which they base their answers: They view themselves as being more intelligent than those to whom they speak and consequently they forget (or disregard) the possibility that the listener may recall what they previously related to the listener or to some third-party the listener may consult.

When one posts on a blog it's a lot easier to see the inconsistencies of a liar, like you. It's even better than a courtroom stenographer, because one can see what the liar actually said without being concerned about the accuracy of the stenographer's hearing or transcription.

You are a LIAR!

That's not being "negative," that's simply being FACTUAL.

You make it "negative," by failing to be just what you are and nothing more. So when you use the word "impress" you are actually speaking of your own motivation, not mine. Pathological liars also unwittingly reveal their own motives when they speak. They are not sufficiently "creative" to suppress them. Schizophrenics are more creative.
That has the potential of being a disturbing condition, if you believe you "do not lie." Certainly one that should be barred from any classroom environment that provides you with an opportunity to influence the thinking and believing of anyone in the room with you!

Pathological liars are "good" at it because they have honed their technique of maintaining that "poker face" with appropriate facial responses to the listener, but they have one fatal flaw, almost consistently across the board that is based on THE UNDERLYING MISCONCEPTION upon which they base their answers: They view themselves as being more intelligent than those to whom they speak and consequently they forget (or disregard) the possibility that the listener may recall what they previously related to the listener or to some third-party the listener may consult.

When one posts on a blog it's a lot easier to see the inconsistencies of a liar, like you. It's even better than a courtroom stenographer, because one can see what the liar actually said without being concerned about the accuracy of the stenographer's hearing or transcription.

You are a LIAR!

That's not being "negative," that's simply being FACTUAL.

You make it "negative," by failing to be just what you are and nothing more. So when you use the word "impress" you are actually speaking of your own motivation, not mine. Pathological liars also unwittingly reveal their own motives when they speak. They are not sufficiently "creative" to suppress them. Schizophrenics are more creative. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Blah Blah Blah more negativity from you, I’m starting to think saving you is hopeless.
I am not perfect that’s for sure but I do not lie, that’s one of my rules. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!
Blah Blah Blah more negativity from you, I’m starting to think saving you is hopeless. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I've already been "saved" from you today by evacuating my bowels.

You flushed down nicely. Stinky, but nothing the vent and spray couldn't handle. See how positive I can be when I try?
Hahahaha.... it is rare for any college or university - public or private - to offer classes with more 100 students. Most intro classes are "capped" or limited to far fewer students. Advanced classes are even smaller!

No fucking way does this jackass teach a class with 365 students. It would take a week just to review and grade every assignment or exam! (Now watch him claim he has 5 TAs helping him lol.)

Professor Fellatio exposes himself as a fraud every time he posts!

He isn't even remotely competent at lying!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Or teaching.

Jim
Or teaching.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Before one can "teach" one must LEARN!
[QUOTE=StandinStraight;10603451 14]Assuming that some of you have children in college you probably paid to have them attend one of my classes, or have paid for one of my books.[/QUOTE]

This is about your level of reading / writing, you twit (apologies to the late-great Theodore Geisel)....