Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

Oil slick has been "tested" and not connected. No debris. No sound. No witnesses.
UFO must have snapped it up.
UFO must have snapped it up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LOL good one..
Military radar has disclosed the aircraft with a Westerly heading at a lower altitude for a substantial distance from its original course and the original search site. (Secondary tracking mode not on.)

No UFO's accompanying the aircraft mentioned.
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Hoffa hijacked the plane
Latest the passengers with stolen passports have no link to terrorists.
Latest the passengers with stolen passports have no link to terrorists. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I'm just dying to hear how two passports stolen a year apart from each other end up on the same flight from the same country. It could be completely innocent but I would like to know your theory.
I'm just dying to hear how two passports stolen a year apart from each other end up on the same flight from the same country. It could be completely innocent but I would like to know your theory. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not a theory shit for brains, don't you ever watch the news?
Again with the reading comprehension. I'm pretty sure that English in your second language. Or maybe you're just dumb. I want your theory to explain what we KNOW.

Maybe YOU missed the news that the WSJ now has a story that engines continued to run for four hours. They also suggest that the pilots could have turned off the transponders and that it is POSSIBLE that the plane was taken to be used in a terrorist act. Or what I suggested a couple of days ago.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2014, 07:22 AM
There is not enough information to do any proper speculating.

From a Christian standpoint though all we know is that this is wtf God wanted.

There is not enough information to do any proper speculating. Originally Posted by WTF
There is enough MISinformation to engage in speculation. Just your cup of tea.

Latest: "Made in China"!!!!

(Please note spelling ... not MAID .... but MADE!!)
Again with the reading comprehension. I'm pretty sure that English in your second language. Or maybe you're just dumb. I want your theory to explain what we KNOW.

Maybe YOU missed the news that the WSJ now has a story that engines continued to run for four hours. They also suggest that the pilots could have turned off the transponders and that it is POSSIBLE that the plane was taken to be used in a terrorist act. Or what I suggested a couple of days ago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

WTF in your scrambled mind do the engines running for hours have to do with the passengers with stolen passports? Speaking of dumb you are the poster child for it. Or do you suffer from ADD?
why not wait until the wreckage is found before we assign blame....