A provider broke my heart and my wallet!

Don't listen to all of these naysayers. She's just playing hard to get. If the first $8k didn't win her love, maybe the next $8k will.
ROFLMAO!
Speaking from experience, OP, you should disable your account, at least temporarily, and immerse yourself in your work. Stop going to SCs, they're made to bleed you dry while you still have your dick in hand. You should NOT believe a word she says. Also her so called bf, he probably earned that title due to the fact that he gives her MORE money than you.

As soon as she gets her store bought tits, he'll no longer be in the picture. Start a stamp collection to keep your mind busy.

If and when you come back to the game, it wouldn't hurt to start fresh.
I've being spending a ton of money on her for the last 4 months over $8K, i dont know how but I end catching feelings for her. Shes a fucking mess ( alcoholic and drug addict ). Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster

Well if U got 20 hours of BCD U did good.

Less than that it is called platinum pussy
I've being spending a ton of money on her for the last 4 months over $8K, i dont know how but I end catching feelings for her. Shes a fucking mess ( alcoholic and drug addict ). I found out the other month she was dating an older guy because his money.
She wanted to date me months ago but I refused her offer several time. Now I still dont want to date her but neither I want to let her go.

She still texting me sometimes to go see her at the club but I told her she is useless for me as long shes dating someone and pussy is out of the menu.

I want revenge on her because I feel like she used me all this time. i want to post her naked vids/pics on facebook and even break her car's windshield. I've have not done none of this but I'm really hurting and i think making her pay me in some way will make me get over her.

what should I? revenge? Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Darkmoon this is a very bad idea, I don't know you at all, but I can tell you are really hurt through your words here. You say you want to do all this stuff so it will make you get over her, well I have bad news for you my friend, it will be awhile before you get over her, if you are really feeling this way. Nothing you said you want to do will make you get over her it's actually going to make it worse, plus a possible jail time for yourself if she reports it.

You didn't just catch feelings buddy this has all the ingredients to someone that needs to sit down and talk with someone. My only advice would be to reel it back in, take some time away in another nice city just to allow yourself to really think. I know it may be hard buddy, but with time it will pass and you will look back at this day and say omg I'm so glad I didn't go do any of that shit I said I wanted to do.

Most men have been burned by a woman at least once in there life, and rather it was in the RW or hobby the shit happens. You will recover from that 8k loss, it's just money buddy and not your God. Karma if you believe in it will come her way one day, so just let life spray her down with her own deeds, while you go dry your hands off of her and move forward.

Always remember progress goes forward not backwards. Good luck to you darkmoon
Listen to pyramider! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I know ... maybe I should start a Dear pyramider thread for the broken hearted. I should have become a psychotherapist or a marriage counselor.

Don't listen to all of these naysayers. She's just playing hard to get. If the first $8k didn't win her love, maybe the next $8k will. Originally Posted by dfwcouple43sum
I know ... I know ...
“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” - Confucius

Seriously, you are giving her power over you even now by letting her upset you. If you take any action vengeful action it won't end well for you, but stories like hers never end well for her so live a good and successful life of your own and be content with that. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Very well said
You didn't just catch feelings buddy this has all the ingredients to someone that fell in love Originally Posted by suiram77
I completely agree with everything else you said, and you were quite eloquent.. I take issue with this single line, however. Love does not induce feelings of revenge and despair. this is NEED, Co-Dependency, or something else the Psychiatrists have a term for.
Lol thanks Chung, and I agree with that buddy, real love want make you all crazy like he is talking. I just feel like it is a lot deeper than catching feelings, but I do agree with your comment to that line.

I will edit that Chung, because I don't want no one to think this is what love is. Thanks Chung appreciate it buddy.
Either I need to fuck more girls to get over it or take a long break from this hobby. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Much good advice here and you're on the right track about taking a break from the hobby but, in all seriousness, a permanent break may be best for you.
  • BLM69
  • 06-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Hang out with me for a weekend and I'll show you the ropes, it won't be free but you'll be a smart trick once I'm done with you.
Op. If u want her back but her a new car.
Listen to pyramider! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I know ... maybe I should start a Dear pyramider thread for the broken hearted. Originally Posted by pyramider
Better post it in Houston Coed - the Dallas mods would probably lock it up posthaste.
Dude you totally missed the whole point of the hobby ... There is nothing wrong with caring for a provider, i have an ATF and love spending time with her. However, I know all this is a fantasy. BTW, it sounds like she might have used you but hell you enabled her. And now you didn't just burn bridges, U nuked the whole effing village with other providers.
  • grean
  • 06-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Either I need to fuck more girls to get over it or take a long break from this hobby. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Fuck more girls! Excellent idea! Nothing gets you over pussy like more pussy!