Backpage and providers

I have never advertised on BP. I don't need too. My ECCIE guys keep me busy.
Between the Eccie Gentlemen and the P411 gentlemen - you can't go wrong. Love you guys!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
well im not a skinny woman not too many on eccie care for us big women they seem to like the skinny ladies which is ok i still post on bp reguardless and i just didnt think the whores as they call it from bp should menton eccie it was not meant to be a big bunch of bs as its been made out to be
I have never advertised on BP. I don't need too. My ECCIE guys keep me busy.
Between the Eccie Gentlemen and the P411 gentlemen - you can't go wrong. Love you guys!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
thanksfortheclearityforasecond thereithoughtiwasntreadingthis rightbutimlikeyouwhointhehelln eedscomasperiodsspaces Originally Posted by playingnthedark
and i was totally able to understand that and all my words had spaces foo
I had a hard time following what you were asking but i believe now I understand. I do advertise on BP at a higher rate than here on ECCIE or P411; however I do not mention either site. The key to it is screening and I only post on BP once in awhile. At the higher rate, it helps weed through time wasters but still get some. Same goes for any site though. I've had time wasters, flakes, and rude guys from ECCIE, P411 and other sites other than BP. I don't know if this helps my just putting my $0.02 out there. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Finally someone who understands what i meant thank u and I do screen and being a so called water buffalo lmao i dont get much from eccie most from bp and I make very well on bp but again thank u seems there are a few ppl in my world that arent ignorant idiots
internet bashing is illegal just like prostitution you guys talk so much about whores well every one of u pay for PUSSY does that make you bad?
It's a meat market, we advertise how we choose to where it is most effective. Some providees are idiots, some aren't. Some hobbyists are idiots, some aren't. People are going to fish for what they want. You're a business. You're going to have window shoppers a plenty. It's part of any business.
well im not a skinny woman not too many on eccie care for us big women they seem to like the skinny ladies which is ok i still post on bp reguardless and i just didnt think the whores as they call it from bp should menton eccie it was not meant to be a big bunch of bs as its been made out to be Originally Posted by bbw juicy booty
It does seem to be a recurring problem that the older and overweight whores tend to have too much to say in coed and usually end up costing themselves business the way you're probably costing yourself.

It's probably safe for you to assume that nobody wants to pay you they probably don't want to listen to your bullshit either
It does seem to be a recurring problem that the older and overweight whores tend to have too much to say in coed and usually end up costing themselves business the way you're probably costing yourself.

It's probably safe for you to assume that nobody wants to pay you they probably don't want to listen to your bullshit either Originally Posted by Whispers
On that note you may be interested to know that I am now offering (to interested parties only) completely silent sessions at no extra charge. Please see my ad (yes, I actually wrote an ad! My first in years and years!) on eccie for details.