Meet & Greet party in Temple

If I feel bare boobs on my neck and shoulders, there is a good chance someone is gonna get laid. That is if im allowed.
I agree with Ranch, someone will be getting laid. Bare boobs and/or naked ladies walking around.
Guess i know where my IRS refund is going! Also buying a jar of peanut butter for my brother from another mother! LOL!
Also buying a jar of peanut butter for my brother from another mother! LOL! Originally Posted by Eeyore007

Ok, I have been left out of the loop on the peanut butter reference. I don't understand that one.
Heph, have you got a head count of all the ladies that are coming?
I got say 8 to 10 so far, but that changes on the day of. Some guys sometimes bring a lady also. I will send a few PM's to the Austin girls that have attended before as I did not count them.
Myself and LadyCasper are attending. We're looking forward to a fun night.
Ranch, the legend known as knotty man can give us the whole story on the Peanut Butter. Be prepared to laugh...i look forward to seeing everyone there!
  • Zena
  • 03-18-2018, 12:11 PM
Im looking forward to it too!
I think K. Melissa and I are doing topless- shoulder rubs?? Back rubs? I better ask her. Lol. I cant wait!!
i have aches in my neck and my back, lol
So I just found it that this will actually be a very notorious hobbiest B-day same night of the party, I was wonder if there were any providers up for giving him his b-day spankings.....your gonna need to build your stamina up now cause he is an old fucker.

PM for details
Lol
"knot"orious.
The k is silent. Like my orgasms
Coach says . . .

It's looking like I will be heading up some POKER. Can I get some idea of who is interested in playing? Let me know. I know that gee-a-cee is in, who else???

Coachpaul
I am up for some poke her or poker whichever
Sorry y'all as it turns out I won't be attending. I hope you all have a great night.