AGENCY, INDY PROVIDERS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PIMPS, BEING DECEITFUL, LIARS, SCAMS, BAIT AND SWITCH, UNFAIR PREACTICES, DAMN SON OF A BITCHES........

I was not alleging ANYTHING. Just recounting the facts as they existed.

Nor was I ADMITTING anything..... other than knowledge of how he was ran off last time.

All of you are fighting a useless battle wasting words on Marco.... he cares only for certain illegal substances and the ladies that he can use to make money for him so he can afford his bad habits.....

The only way to deal with him is to interrupt his cash flow..... to make it too uncomfortable for a lady trying to earn to do so if she is associated with him.....

They can easily find a new pimp to take their money...
  • kSoze
  • 10-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Nor was I ADMITTING anything..... other than knowledge of how he was ran off last time. Originally Posted by Whispers
marco was shut up and run off last year when a group of guys when on the offensive, gathering information, pictures, licenses plates etc and started pMing and texting all the girls associated with and warning them that they were going to pay he price for marco's online antics. Originally Posted by Whispers
A group or guys (your hommies) gathered information, pictures, licenses plates, etc. but, you are NOT admitting to anything, REALLY? You think gathering information, pictures, licenses plates etc is OK and should be encouraged? REALLY?

All of you are fighting a useless battle wasting words on Marco.... he cares only for certain illegal substances and the ladies that he can use to make money for him so he can afford his bad habits... Originally Posted by Whispers
But, here you are right along with everyone else...wasting words on Marco.