Encounter: Leena of RubHQ - She does it right

well gentlemen....The mystery has ended.
Grasshopper: what you have in hand is most definitely beautiful and aftermarket. Only time, patience, and kindness will answer other questions.
well gentlemen....The mystery has ended. Originally Posted by cage196
+1 for me based on a recent visit. No idea why there is so much hype about her.
+1 for me based on a recent visit. No idea why there is so much hype about her. Originally Posted by Top Dog
She literally backed up on me when I tried to do anything more than touch her tit. like everything... even just putting my hand on her arm.
She literally backed up on me when I tried to do anything more than touch her tit. like everything... even just putting my hand on her arm. Originally Posted by cage196
Well, that's great intel. Thanks for taking one for the team.
  • ken11
  • 07-25-2023, 12:23 PM
Some guy in an earlier review said she liked getting her ass fingered..... I saw her twice and even trying to put your hand close to the V got it moved to her tits.

Not sure why posters put that shit out there, just a waste of time for everyone involved. Maybe he did get it but he knew it wasn't normal service for her.

Massage was good but only L1 on 2 visits for me. If there was a little more I'd be back.
Some guy in an earlier review said she liked getting her ass fingered..... I saw her twice and even trying to put your hand close to the V got it moved to her tits.

Not sure why posters put that shit out there, just a waste of time for everyone involved. Maybe he did get it but he knew it wasn't normal service for her.

Massage was good but only L1 on 2 visits for me. If there was a little more I'd be back. Originally Posted by ken11

maybe he meant she was fingering HIS ass? regardless, def no repeat for me