Some of you whores need a lesson on marketing and presentation of product.

Why didn't I thinck of that

I'll take you up on that! Here I posted a few Provider pics in the ROS of this review. Let me know what you thinck.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2126456 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Your photos are always spot on.
Body is in there somewhere, but not at the very top of the list, for sure. Originally Posted by ck1942
we get it, you have low visual standards
I bet another one of your talents is trying to convince the hookers to let you take nude pics of them. And for free!
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I have never asked nor will i ever.
You're not officially pimped until he has to beat you to collect his money or he is the one to tell you to srop thinking.

That or you married a guy that only has 402 payments remaining on a 7 year old double-wide. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yay I'm still indy!!! Thank you for thinking for me. My head was hurting and I was getting extra wrinkles from frowning with the strain.
According to her showcase....any thoughts?

Rock Around the Cock tonight- I'm above you in the air my feet are on the wall. It's like a plank position and I'm sucking your dick. Then I go full on vertical while still sucking that cock.

Double vibrations- a bj using 2 oral vibrating pieces. Starting with both in my mouth and then throughout the session using them in different ways and areas. It's actually not easy but I make look effortless.

Pendulum pussy- it's actually a 2-part position and it's for the fac-sitting lover.I am in my swing sitting cross legged style, a guy is on is back,head on a pillow eating me out. Once my legs get tired I put my feet do own and just have my swing holding my body and upper arms up. At all times the guy is eating my pussy.

Levitating Eagle- I'm up in the swing in a superman position. I can either do S.S., have a guy fuck me, or a guy sits on his knees and eats my pussy out.
Hopefully these descriptions help you.
Hey boss I was reading the AD thread started by Austin Ellen. I noticed that this chick or her pimp is steeling Eryn's creative ADS. Eryn one of Austins best providers has asked her stop. Not only does she and or her pimp not stop but they tell Eryn to stop getting pissed. That Eryn will lose clients because clients don't like pissed providers? WTF

"Cloey Banks" or Pimp are steeling creative work and just keep doing it. WTF?
^^^ do we really care?

Sam
^^^ do we really care?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Cro you try so hard to matter. It saddens me to watch you.
^^^ do we really care?

^^^ do we really care?

Cro you try so hard to matter. It saddens me to watch you. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Don't be sad... Clowns are supposed to make you happy
^^^ do we really care?

Don't be sad... Clowns are supposed to make you happy Originally Posted by rockerrick
Cro reminds me of the guy at the race track with holes in his shoes, hasn't bathed in a month, wears the same stinky cloths and hangs around the large transaction windows hoping someone will dope some cash. And he 100% sure who the winner will be. Everyone just laughs at him. I once dropped a bunch of change and Cro about lost his mind. There he was crawling on the ground chasing down those quarters. Bring a tear to my eye...
Back on subject... when cars get "old" and banged up they lose there value. If one gets in an accident he'll even the insurance companies will total it saying it's not worth fixing. How are old hookers any different?
We don't get cash for getting rid of them?
We don't get cash for getting rid of them? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Dreamer
Cro you try so hard to matter. It saddens me to watch you. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Noted! Look in mirror!

Sam
Noted! Look in mirror!

Now you did it you little bigger. You hurt my feelings.