Will you take a check??

So where do you slide the debit card?
taking a check on a providers side is a 50/50 percent chance. I have been written a bad check while being on tour and i will never take a check from a first time customer. now on the other hand a guy you have been seeing and know well i would be willing to take a check. Sometimes taking a check is just setting yourself up. just my .02
I wouldn't take a check but I have been thinking about getting one of those card readers for your phone, that may make it easier for some.
I wouldn't take a check but I have been thinking about getting one of those card readers for your phone, that may make it easier for some. Originally Posted by passionatemichelle
There's an app for that...
LOL I did take a check once from an overnight guest but I hid it an then I made him drive me to his bank in the AM and wait for me to cash it. So trusting am I!!!!

I know a couple people I would take one from in a pinch. But first time customer - hell no!!!

I also do not take food stamps, stolen stereos, small appliances, gift cards, or the like.

Funny - I have played pawn shop a few times and taken valuables to hold in lieu of payment rendered. Never went wrong there because I only take things that are worth WAY MORE than the value of the service.....hey - some guys just can't wait til payday!!!!!
If you buy a stripper a car, they start taking checks for the insurance... just sayin'
Before or after the session?
A girl from my hometown!
An she pronounces it right, too!

I'll bet there's an app for that. Should be able to scan the check and put it right into you bank account. Provided you have a bank account, and a smart phone, and an internet connection, and a trusting soul, and an extra 15 minutes to wait while the transaction clear. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
LOL, you can deposit checks via phone. Just gotta take a pic of the front and back of the check.
LOL, you can deposit checks via phone. Just gotta take a pic of the front and back of the check. Originally Posted by Syncial
Shooot - I dont wanna deposit the thing - I wanna CASH it!!!!
if i have been with the guy and know him yes i have and i would
I've done something similiar. I had a girl that I used to see every friday afternoon before she went to work. I had her setup on my company payroll. I took out taxes and direct deposited the money into her account every friday morning. Even sent her a W2 at the end of the year.
I've done something similiar. I had a girl that I used to see every friday afternoon before she went to work. I had her setup on my company payroll. I took out taxes and direct deposited the money into her account every friday morning. Even sent her a W2 at the end of the year. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
You sent her a W2? I bet she was like 'What the fuck!! You expect me to pay taxes with this shit??" LOL!!!!

Back on topic. I would never pay with a check because I don't write them. Period!
You sent her a W2? I bet she was like 'What the fuck!! You expect me to pay taxes with this shit??" LOL!!!!

Back on topic. I would never pay with a check because I don't write them. Period! Originally Posted by kerwil62
She asked me to do it. She didn't have a job. So she was able to tell her parents that she had one by showing them her payslip. She didn't make alot that year so she got it all back from uncle sam.
Wow!! That's all I can say!
OMG, a W-2!!! That's hilarious.
That's awesome. She basically got her big " tip" at the slowest time of the year.