Any advice on how to replace ATFs/regulars without wasting a lot of time and money?

How can you not understand how this works? Originally Posted by THN
I suppose in the same way you don't understand the question. Or maybe you're just pretending not to understand it so that you can be contentious, argumentative, and judgmental about someone you've never met (and never will). Shrug. Either way, I'll try to make it simpler: "Guys, do you have any tips for finding an ATF/regular, outside of trial and error?"
It's a stupid question, and won't matter if you're socially inept...

Go adopt a cat or something.
I'll try to make it simpler: "Guys, do you have any tips for finding an ATF/regular, outside of trial and error?"[/QUOTE

And the real answer to this question............... Wait for it........................... Wait for it.......................... NO!
I suppose in the same way you don't understand the question. Or maybe you're just pretending not to understand it so that you can be contentious, argumentative, and judgmental about someone you've never met (and never will). Shrug. Either way, I'll try to make it simpler: "Guys, do you have any tips for finding an ATF/regular, outside of trial and error?" Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot

Ok. Here's my advice (even though I'm not a guy). PM some ladies who interest you. See if they will meet for lunch. Take them to lunch (if they agree to go). See who you click with. Have many sessions. Done.

You asked for advice and have been given plenty. Not once have you thanked anyone for their efforts in trying to answer your question. You just continue to whine about being misunderstood. Hopefully I answered your question satisfactorily. You're welcome.

If you only wanted guys feedback then you shouldnt have posted this in coed.
I thought I gave good advice in my post. I'll sum it up - you're a trick. If you want extra time, pay for it. Or go get a girlfriend. Civilians are fun. Try it some day. They even spend the night for free and cook you breakfast.
I thought I gave good advice in my post. I'll sum it up - you're a trick. If you want extra time, pay for it. Or go get a girlfriend. Civilians are fun. Try it some day. They even spend the night for free and cook you breakfast. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
My rate skyrockets when I start staying the night for "free." But I am also fun as a civilian, so I'll give you that.
My rate skyrockets when I start staying the night for "free." But I am also fun as a civilian, so I'll give you that. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Rate and free makes no sense but ummm, okay...I've yet to meet a civilian with a rate.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 08:37 AM

You will not find a young, hot latina who wants to hang out with you and enjoy you for fun at your age. Sorry. But it won't happen.

They have nothing to add because there are none.

You got played. They got played. All yall got played. The chicks you're describing don't hang out with older white dudes because they want to. They do it because they see money. And when the money ain't there then neither are they.

How can you not understand how this works? Originally Posted by THN
That pretty much nails it.

No matter how cool your were in your twenties, if you are over fifty, nobody gives a shit about you unless they are paid to do so. You made it this far in life dealing with reality, so deal with that.

Ugly girls will hang out with you for free because everyone wants a human connection. Pretty, young latinas get all the human connections they could ever want. In the immortal words of Marty Robbins:

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina
Music would play and Felina would whirl
Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina
Wicked and evil while casting a spell
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden
I was in love but in vain, I could tell...

Back to my words. The only way I have ever been able to light up the eyes of a young girl since I hit 50 was to pay the fuck up. I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to hang out with some older member of the opposite sex for free, either - unless she was cooking for me, cleaning my house, massaging me, or sucking my dick.

(Maybe if she was telling me how smart I am, and agreeing with all of my political opinions.)
Rate and free makes no sense but ummm, okay...I've yet to meet a civilian with a rate. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You understood exactly what I meant, and I understood exactly what you meant. However, if there's no room here for ironic humor, it's cool.
You understood exactly what I meant, and I understood exactly what you meant. However, if there's no room here for ironic humor, it's cool. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Sorry, I don't get wack humor...
Pretty, young latinas get all the human connections they could ever want. In the immortal words of Marty Robbins:

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl Originally Posted by DSK
yup.. and if you're still not convinced, listen to "come a little bit closer" (Jay and the Americans) or "grow some funk of your own" (Elton John).. these young petite Latinas are in high demand.. no wonder so many turn up pregnant at early ages (no haters, please)!

a study of ECCIE rates will convince you too.. I would say the highest average ECCIE charge per Provider characteristics belongs to younger, prettier Latinas. not a scientific study, but when I reconcile my want-to-see list with my God-Damn-it-I-can't-afford-to-see-this-one list.. I note that almost every name belongs to a Latina..
no wonder so many turn up pregnant at early ages (no haters, please) Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Catholicism may have a role to play in it too.

Rate and free makes no sense but ummm, okay...I've yet to meet a civilian with a rate. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Civilian rate is called marriage. Lifetime payments that only increase.
Civilian rate is called marriage. Lifetime payments that only increase. Originally Posted by Hercules
Bullshit and lame. Date a girl who makes what you make and she stands on her own two feet...believe it or not, there are actually a lot of attractive civilian women whom make plenty of money, and don't rely on your money...I know, it's hard to believe for many of you clowns to believe that women can actually make a lot of money without being a hooker, but just FYI, they're smarter than we are...
Allegra Hope is a classic example of the reason for your loss and may hint at a solution. When we first met her she was doing body rubs with L1 for about $100 including tip in a cute little body rub place on Camp Bowie. Appointments were made through a backpage ad. Now she ihas been "discovered" and everybody knows the rest.
So maybe the solution, tedious though it maybe, is to find some new talent that hasn't discovered what a cash cow eccie can be. Apparently that's not as easy these days as the Camp Bowie/McCart places have gone away, but surely there is a way to find ladies at this stage in their experience.
Finding one even before the body rub stage might even produce an affordable SB opportunity.