Thanks to all the fellow board members who?

LD and Snow,
I've got plenty.......
Originally Posted by boardman
Dude! Too much popcorn for you! Hit the gym...

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/1...-on-treadmill/
LD and Snow,
I've got plenty.......
Originally Posted by boardman
he just wants our bodies
I did it. I believe in the board enough .... I did it because I know I won't write reviews. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I prefer to pay than post, which is what I did on "the previous board" .. and will do the same on this one, when I feel more comfortable doing so ... its one thing to give up my credit card number .. another my activities....and photo!
Board fucktards have seen to it that apologies would be more appropriate than thank you's. You're welcome anyway, however unlikely you are to have been thinking of someone like me when you posted this. Originally Posted by Raphael
Yet another thread destroyed by the lynch mob... Originally Posted by Raphael
Never will the bad faith cease to amaze me, of those who construe comments on the negativity of aggressors, as aggressions.

TexasGator has not contributed a single review to this board; parasites do not belong on this thread. Originally Posted by Raphael
Honestly, Wakeup, I usually don't care; lurkers are the wiser ones of all. But when people get self-righteous, or nasty, or aggressive, or what have you and what not, I instinctivelly look at their credentials. You know, a "who is he?" kind of thing. Originally Posted by Raphael
I am disappointed my good buddy DEAR_JOHN would join the very lynch mob he has has rightfully berated in other threads.

Waxing nostalgic about the past is not as productive as contributing to the hobby as exists today.

Even the eccie lynchmob and Kosair do not equal ASPD for shear, unadulterated nastiness, though they are trying hard (besides, at the core of the lynchmob are holdovers from that site). You do not construct a good site by offering ASPD as a model - au contraire, you do so by moving beyond memories which, to others, are mostly bad... Originally Posted by Raphael
My lack of credibility notwithstanding, the posts speak for themselves. We are grateful for your contributions, which pale in comparison to your undying optimism.

Keep those cards and letters coming!

And FWIW, I don't need no stinkin' popcorn

Bye Bye Stinky puppet.
he just wants our bodies Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Damn Right!!!!
See, as soon as you bust out the snacks schitt gets interesting...
See, as soon as you bust out the snacks schitt gets interesting... Originally Posted by luxury daphne

I wonder what would happen if i throw out some cat mix!!!
I did it. I believe in the board enough that I ponied up $250 for Lifetime Premium Access, probably the only person to ever get Lifetime Premium Access without blowing an owner or being a retired mod. I did it because I know I won't write reviews. Originally Posted by Wakeup
ditto. Did it early on. Thought about blowing St.C, but decided to just pay the money.

Only reason for me to write a review is if I have new information or want to share a new experience. Otherwise who I go BCD with is my business and many of the gals that are on the board don't need a new review saying the same thing again.

I appreciate the explorers out there. I used to do a lot more of it myself.

At least this thread was started by CK45 and he won't come back and ask the thread be closed. I really hate the practice of closing threads at the OP's request. Everyone know this is a rough crowd. If you can't take the heat, do not post.

As in many threads, there are some prolific posters who espouse some harsh opinions about other members. It's entertainment. To take it personally or have an ego battle is just more entertainment for them.
Everyone can contribute in different ways. I have gotten better info from some of the "non reviewers" than some who review all the time. What value is reviewing the same one or two agencies over and over and over again. It kind of sounds stalkerish. Many reviews are BS, it is easy to tell with some but others are very hard to detect. It can be a simple slip like she is 5'2 but she is actually 5'10, just sayin......
I wonder what would happen if i throw out some cat mix!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

That shit is nasty but I really like pork skins and/or cracklins!!!
What value is reviewing the same one or two agencies over and over and over again. It kind of sounds stalkerish. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
It's not stalkerish, it's WK'ish.

Ask Carkido what he REALLY pays to see the girls at LE when he's going to review...

Ask Carkido what OTHER benefits he gets from the operator of LE for his reviews...

THEN come back here and see how you feel about Carkido reviewing one agency...
Snow and LD,
Why aren't you girls showin' off here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=130613

There are some other Houston ladies that belong there as well.......Represent!
not my thing... I don't do hooktard contests... if you want to see my ass let me offer up a pic or you know how to contact me. Anything for you though

Hotdamn Dallas... this is what you call adding content to a board. Mercy

Originally Posted by DallasRain