Palace Inn

Gotten a room at this place a few times and the guys behind the glass wouldn't have cared if I taken five girls and a midget into the room as long as I didn't interrupt their TV show. I guess it depends on who is working behind the desk.
  • bbkid
  • 10-08-2012, 07:36 AM
By then I'm already done... Originally Posted by ratboy jam
LOL. Well, not everybody's gun goes off before they get it out of it's holster, rbj.
Will every Palace inn do an hourly rate? Specifically wondering about the one at i-10 and beltway 8 location. Just want to make sure, thanks! Originally Posted by agoodguy1998
Get the Jacuzzi room in the back , 40$ for two hours
Palace Inn is the place to go, but not for 3 people, and they do watch like a hawk!
I can get most 3....or 3 n half.....or 4 star hotel in houston for 40 to 60 bucks a nite!

I take my own sheets and "special decorations" to make it "inviting & comfortable"
Sarah and I have our favorite PI, I always just pay $60 and get the room for the night. We might not be there for 2 hours, or we might decide to stay the night.

This keeps them from ever hassling us about anything. We are just another paying customer.
They are $25 for 2 hours, $30 for 3 hours. They have a 2 person per room rule.
Not sure of all locations but the one you're enquiring about does. Originally Posted by Iheartstrippers
eccie is awesome... I had the same question about this PI
-Thanks!
eew to many no nos for that..I did my very first incall here in Houston in one of those places after asking a few ladies for incall advice..and THATS where they said go to...uuggghhhhh Never again, yet the odd thing is the gents seemed totally unaffected buy the place and its atmosphere??? Oh and I never was offered a choice of renters hours..lol.. Originally Posted by chrissy
I don't think penis' care that much. Being that they are blind and every thing. Especially with your sexy ass!!

By then I'm already done... Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I don't believe it...He's alive!!!

The only issue I have ever had was the one at 59 & Hilcroft. They asked if I was going in with someone that they required both ID's. I was just going to change clothing and take a shower because it was too far to go home.
I crashed at one before I got a place in Houston and there was a used condom in the trash. It wasn't mine! It kind of turned me on though. There was no jizz in it.
There was no jizz in it. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Um...you actually checked it???
Yes. I pulled it out and stuck it down my throat too.
Typical...
Yes. I pulled it out and stuck it down my throat too. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
LOL!!! That's so nasty it's hot!
Used them a few times. figured there are cameras behind the mirrors and its piped to sextube.com for content sales.. sometimes hotties are in the parking lots.. picked up a couple cute 19 yo hot spinners in the parking lot last year for round 2 and 3 .. their motto should be :"Palace Inn "its not a room.. ITS an adventure ..