P411 Opinions

You can't take anything anyone does or says here personally, or you will stay annoyed. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
This is very true. I take these guys and gals (& myself ) as serious as I take the Jerry Springer show.
Actually, I used to think the same thing about P411 (scared to give up personal info). BUT .... I recently joined and it was relatively easy. I did not give them any personal information. I gave them three references (two responded) and wa-laaaa, I was a member. There are ways for them to verify without have any personal information. BTW those who know me, know that I am PARANOID too, lol.

Cheers

AD, is there some sort of REASON you cant get P411 ? .............. (hold up, Imma pretend like I dont know)..... Well, is there ? Oh back in the South we used to call it "sharecropping"
This is very true. I take these guys and gals (& myself ) as serious as I take the Jerry Springer show. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
You don't take me serious????? WTF???
I called you like 10 times the other night when you posted that late night ad. You sounded serious when you called me those names and hung up on me!

Ring ring......
Me: Hi Brooke, this is boardman.
click

ring ring
Me: Brooke, really it's me, boardman don't hang up.
click

ring ring
Me: Hi Brooke, this is dearhunter
Brooke: Ashole
click

ring ring
Me: It's not so bad now that I'm really boardman and not dearhunter huh?

Brooke: What the fuck do you want?

Me: Well, I was thincking about making an appointment with you.

Brooke: Shut the fuck up! seriously, What do you want?

Me: Brooke really, I've been wanting to see you for a while now and I just got up enough nerve to call you.

Brooke: Ashole, I'd rather see dearhunter!!!!
click

So you're saying you weren't serious?
LOL! That was "off" the board so yes, I was very serious.
sweeeeet
P411 is a great source. Hopefully you will use it.
I'm a bit lost here. If all you need ( the men) to join is 2 reputable provider references then why are the ladies asked to ask the gentlemen for an ID and another card in their wallet if P411 does not have that data? Someone please explain how this works to me. Thank you.
  • Trey
  • 09-08-2010, 01:58 PM
there is basic and basic plus. If a guy is only Basic he has only provided the provider ref. If a guy has gone Basic plus you can see the guys name and you could ask for his ID very easy, as he has provided work info and/or personal info. You can say you exclusively see Basic Plus guys all of them have provided work info and ID.

I think they should change it to "Basic" and "Advanced" as when you see basic plus it looks like its just adding the number of ok's you have (basic plus 8) see what I mean its confusing. I was a bit surprised when jenet called me by my first name.
there is basic and basic plus. If a guy is only Basic he has only provided the provider ref. If a guy has gone Basic plus you can see the guys name and you could ask for his ID very easy. You can say you exclusively see Basic Plus guys all of them have provided work info and ID. Originally Posted by trey
I thought that Gina's explanation that you don't have to give up any information sounded a little too easy.
  • Trey
  • 09-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I thought that Gina's explanation that you don't have to give up any information sounded a little too easy. Originally Posted by tikkler33
I can see what you are saying it will open alot of girls to you (p411) with basic but some will only see basic plus but as I said its confusing I dont think the ones that say basic plus really look for the guy to be basic plus.

jenet is basic plus 3 but I dont know if you need to have the Plus

others

like Lilly of dallas require basic plus 7 and I think she really looks at it.
I gave first name, day (not date) of birth and my city...that is all. I am basic plus.
there is basic and basic plus. If a guy is only Basic he has only provided the provider ref. If a guy has gone Basic plus you can see the guys name and you could ask for his ID very easy, as he has provided work info and/or personal info. You can say you exclusively see Basic Plus guys all of them have provided work info and ID.

I think they should change it to "Basic" and "Advanced" as when you see basic plus it looks like its just adding the number of ok's you have (basic plus 8) see what I mean its confusing. I was a bit surprised when jenet called me by my first name. Originally Posted by trey
This information you supplied is not completely correct. I have notified P411 to respond here and summarize the difference for us.
I gave first name, day (not date) of birth and my city...that is all. I am basic plus. Originally Posted by notanewbie
NAN, how in the world would P411 know if you are telling the truth about any of that?
  • Trey
  • 09-08-2010, 02:38 PM
This information you supplied is not completely correct. I have notified P411 to respond here and summarize the difference for us. Originally Posted by boomer69does
You were right I had it backwards here is my convo

Kathy W: Hi Trey
trey: hello
Kathy W: A Basic P411 membership means that you have been screened through employment. A Basic Plus membership means that in addition to your employment verification you have at least 1 provider "OK".
Kathy W: After you visit with a P411 provider you can request her "OK", once she has given you her "OK" you will automatically be upgraded to Basic Plus.
trey: but you can get p411 without having employment verification?
Kathy W: Yes
trey: 2 provider ok and that makes you just basic?
Kathy W: You would need two excellent references from established providers
Kathy W: no
Kathy W: it would make you basic plus
Kathy W: even 1 okay makes you Basic Plus
trey: ok I understand I will post this for the guys. thank you kathy
Kathy W: Have a great week!
Kathy W: Thank you for visiting. Please contact us at anytime.

So seems only a true noob with no oks is a basic guy
I only joined because I thought if you were a member providers had to see you... boy was I wrong... next time I'm going to use my real handle instead of saying I'm DearHunter...