What can a provider or hobbyist say to turn you on or off?

A few years ago , after I finally got the plumbing to work:"Good boy." I looked her in the eye and said, "I am not a dog." She apologized.
+1 imo COF and CIH is an act of degradation. To which, I am not into. I really strive to make my session with every provider I see as enjoyable for her (if not) more than myself...

So my Turn On: Doing whatever I can to the provider in session so that she has as many long, hard and deep O's as possible.

Turn Offs: A bitchy attitude or a provider who is "mechanical" Originally Posted by SNL9933
What about CIM?

A few years ago , after I finally got the plumbing to work:"Good boy." I looked her in the eye and said, "I am not a dog." She apologized. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
That's funny!
Statements like this turn me off. Some people like CIM or COF & they are still human.

Also: I used to be a man.
HUGE TURN OFF. Originally Posted by dominos
Yes. I am NOT a Martian

Turn Off - getting screwed like I'm another notch under the belt...

Also guys, just as you dislike hearing about our SO, we don't enjoy you discussing other providers or ATFs ... it's been brought to my attention by a couple providers as of late.

Turn On : Massage and when he slides his cock between my booty cheeks
Turn on: Enthusiasm
Turn off: Honey u can't touch my hair, can't put a finger in there, you need to cum, baby! Oh pliz!
When she tells me she wants to sit on my face!!
Turns me on every time Originally Posted by piquant2009
I 2nd this!!!!!!!!!

For me a turn on is when he talks about licking the kitty. Meeeooooow! That is HOT HOT HOT!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Okay some others have also mentioned licking the kitty, how wet does chewing the kitty make you?
What about CIM?

That's funny! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
CIM is up to the girl I can take it or leave it.
My most recent turn off not amongst those already mentioned: "Why do you guys always go to the crotch so soon. I'll tell you when.". John Henry turned down, then "Can't you get hard?" End of session.

My most recent turn on: "You are a great lover. Thank you."
Fuck me harder works for me everytime.
People are so different. Had a lady tell me to finish on her face. First time for me. Didn't do much for me but she ran to the bathroom mirror to examine my work and tell me how much she liked it.

Biggest turn off for me was a lady texting "come fuck me". I had seen her once before in what turned out to be an average session. I asked if she even remembered who I was. Her response "come fuck me." I didn't. I assume it was mgmt doing the texting. Who knows.

It is all about the art of seduction and making the guy feel wanted. You don't make me feel like you want me there or you want to be there, then you'll never see me again.
Turn off: 8:00 phone rings.. "Sorry, I'm running late... "
Turn off: "I only want a blow job - what's your rate?"

That's about it.

Any sex acts I just take with a grain of salt. Everyone has different preferences.. So long as boundaries are set and both sides abide by them.. All is good with me.
Oh, another turn off: Looking bored during the main event. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
I saw SSS in a review.
Can't figure it. Suggestions?
Turn On: There are so many things but being genuine is huge.

Best of all is when she is clearly turned on herself and enjoying the moment.
Especially when the eyes lock.

Using my name makes it all the better.
(This is a good thing because I often forgotten my own name by this time)

Turn Off: Being treated like an ATM
Turn on: I tend to schedule in advance, so engaging my mind, letting me know you are looking forward to seeing me, flirty conversation

Turn offs (all of these occurred)

"I need to move back our time an hour to finish an appointment"
"Do you mind if I call my next appointment before we start"
"I just started my period this afternoon, but wanted to meet you"
"I have been really busy lately, business is good"
"I need to pull a toy out"
  • broes
  • 08-15-2014, 09:52 PM
I don't mind CIM and COF but I do mind someone saying they want to "finish in my face". Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
So if the guy said "I want to CIM" or "I want to COF" you would have been cool with it but since he chose to use the word "finish" you were grossed out? Am I reading that correctly? Finish and cum mean the exact same thing. The former just happens to be a PG version of cum that can be said on regular television. If anything, the guy deserves a pat on the head and a quarter for being too shy to say that he wants to dump a load in your fucking mouth.