Things to do in ROCHESTER

im not here to guess or bullshit with her

if that's what she wants to post then that's what ill base any decision

I wouldn't take any hooker out that I never met anyways

dinners to me are spent with someone that I would want to have a diff relationship with

wouldn't waste bcd time .... first dates are always hh to see whats up ....

I don't care what others do ..................just not my thing

went to breakfast with one once or twice but had spent enough time to know I would enjoy it
lol I was born in 1995...used to watch powerpuff girl and rugrats that's a 90's baby thing. I mean you can ask me what 90'd kids watched, Doug was a big thing CatDog was big . lol. I take that as a compliment to be considered worldly, I honestly just read a lot of books..

Do you really think she is 19, I'm guessing 23-25. How many girls tell their real age, also you think a 19 year old would be this worldly Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Well obviously the relationships I would like to have could end up being like that. You wouldn't be in my small clientele simply for that reason. I like gentlemen that I can have a nice conversation with. I don't offer half hours for that specific reason. There's no need to "see whats up" either you're looking for a luxury companion to spend time with who is genuine or you're looking to spend $ for a half hour with a random girl.

That is indeed your own preference but being as young as I am, I don't really want to sleep around with a bunch of people and haven't. lol so obviously stick with what you've been doing, you seem to be satisfied with that. I'm satisfied with the elite gentlemen that I have already been talking to for the sheer fact that most don't have ignorant things to talk about like most college guys my age.

im not here to guess or bullshit with her

if that's what she wants to post then that's what ill base any decision

I wouldn't take any hooker out that I never met anyways

dinners to me are spent with someone that I would want to have a diff relationship with

wouldn't waste bcd time .... first dates are always hh to see whats up ....

I don't care what others do ..................just not my thing

went to breakfast with one once or twice but had spent enough time to know I would enjoy it Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Of course, a 19 years old can be worldly. Youth is not always correlated with foolishness -- although it often is! And believe it or not the age displayed on my website, showcase and ads, is 100% accurate. Whoever's willing to verify it in person, is welcomed. :-)

Do you really think she is 19, I'm guessing 23-25. How many girls tell their real age, also you think a 19 year old would be this worldly Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
[QUOTE=KeiraLeone;1056492289]Hey,

What are some fun things to do or places to go when you're bored and have nothing to do?

JB's right. I think you would enjoy Market Place Mall. If you're staying in Henrietta, it's very close by.

[QUOTE=Paulwantsya;1056493448]
I've been theer. Was a classic rock band playing.
The drummer kept eyeing up one of the hot to trot young waitresses.

I tipped one of them young hot waitresses a sawbuck and hiked her out to my car where she blew me for another twenty. I'm not sure if she ended up going home with the drummer in the band... but if she did... I hope she kissed him alot.

Once again, may I say; You're a beauty, you are!

I was wondering why her lips were so sticky. SOM BITCH!!!
With no reviews yet, not much to go on. Not sure where the verification is from. Anyone can present a worldly persona online, at least for a little while.

I can see having lunch or breakfast with a hook but dinner is a stretch.
I suppose so yeah, I guess I'm still in the world of sugaring which is not uncommon.
lol I was born in 1995...used to watch powerpuff girl and rugrats that's a 90's baby thing. I mean you can ask me what 90'd kids watched, Doug was a big thing CatDog was big . lol. I take that as a compliment to be considered worldly, I honestly just read a lot of books.. Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
See this is why I like older hookers
powerpuff, I have no idea, just the name yuck
bugs bunny, three stooges, heckle & jeckle just to name a few much better
See this is why I like older hookers
powerpuff, I have no idea, just the name yuck
bugs bunny, three stooges, heckle & jeckle just to name a few much better Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You remind me of Foghorn Leghorn

Keira -- did you grow up with the classics too?
If kids aren't being exposed to Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies, that is a travesty.
I have seen the looney toons yes lol loved space jam ..I know classics , I know about Shirley temple, I know about older stuff too lol
You remind me of Foghorn Leghorn

Keira -- did you grow up with the classics too?
If kids aren't being exposed to Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies, that is a travesty. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ya, but my reviews read like heckle & jeckle
the generation after me though is going to be screwed
the generation after me though is going to be screwed Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
I thinck every generation thincks like that.
And your generation has barely started!!!

The next gen will be able to find anything. They just need to be pointed in the right direction.
If a smart girl like you does the right thing and passes on her wisdom to her future offspring... the world keeps spinning in the right direction.
oh yeah my kids and stuff will be smart but I mean the kids who are 15-17 right now.... when I went to high school with them, most of them were just slow lol.
for a variety of reasons the US is on a race to the bottom academically