Cowboys is on fire

That was a close one with our Cowboys today!

New Orleans wins by 2 points.

Can someone please beat the Patriots?

This is how they win.

They get the easiest schedule every season.

The only team out of the remaining 12 games that can beat them are the Chiefs.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/new-en...-team-schedule

Plus of course, they are cheaters!
Cowboys Back to the old predictable ways ,,, I bet JJ call Garret and told him the use Zek after all that money and 35 yards really ,,,,,,,,
all those who thought the Cowboys had a superior offense, got checked last night. that is the history of the Cowboys (and Rangers, by the way).. put a decent team against them, and their weaknesses are exposed. unimaginative play-calling last night, too many "pound Zeke up the middle" failures.

I objected to that late-in-the-game decision to go for it on 4th down, when Zeke fumbled. I'm not sure it was a fumble, he looked "down" to me.. but there was no objection from the Cowboys.

also, did anyone else notice on the 2nd to last deep throw at the end of the game, that the Saints Safety nudged the hand of the Cowboys receiver, as both jumped for the ball? likely kept the receiver from catching it, but I guess the contact was "incidental", and both were going for the ball, thus no penalty.
We are still gonna go to the playoffs i was more surprised that the saints had teddy Bridgewater playing second string than the saints winning.
We are still gonna go to the playoffs Originally Posted by greenraven
sure, but that bar is kind of low, considering how many teams qualify these days.

you could say that the Cowboys have 3 more months before they need to peak, and have time to work on their weaknesses. that is true, and true of 1/3 of the NFL teams.
Tonight's MNF game:

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh.

Both 0-3.

That will be a snoozer.

The first team to score a FG

or the last team to score a FG wins.
Tonight's MNF game:

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh.

Both 0-3.

That will be a snoozer.

The first team to score a FG

or the last team to score a FG wins. Originally Posted by CG2014
27-3 Pittsburgh if anyone actually gives a shit.
Im nervous about us playing greenbay though i feel like thats gonna be a tough game
Superior offence , NOT when the world knows it Zek,Zek and more Zek ,
Superior offence , NOT when the world knows it Zek,Zek and more Zek , Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Cowboys over rated
Cowboys will be fine. Kellen Moore just proved that he needs to erase everything that Scott Linehan taught him. That was some pretty bad play calling. Tony Pollard has proven that he has some play making ability. I don't think he was even given a single carry in the game. Why not give the kid a chance when it was obvious that Zeke and the offensive line were struggling? Just switch shit up for a series or two and see whether Pollard can get more than 2 yards a carry like Zeke did.

And no, I am not saying Pollard is better than Zeke at all. But just like in baseball, you have to pinch hit for a player on occasion when they are giving you 0-fers when it's just not their day.

Dak is Dak. Zeke got his money for a reason because Dak can't do shit without Zeke as a viable rushing threat. The Saints were smart and eliminated that threat and made it one dimensional... you would think that a QB who apparently insists on being the highest paid player in the league could overcome a 7-8 stacked front in the box all night in the passing game, but apparently not.
Dallas plays Green Bay this week.

OUCH!
It is funny that the cowsheep are lining up to be sheared some more.
Ouch Green Bay Arron gonna hurt the boys
G Bay 38
Dallas 31