Hobbyists that don't pay deposits...

Girls, the ones that don't pay the deposits, are generally the ones to avoid anyway.
Generally, they're the types that have something to hide or are looking to scam you.
Always get deposits! There is literally billions of gents out there that give deposits for serious get-togethers!!! Originally Posted by Randilyn
I didnt know that there were billions of men that hobbied?
Again with assumptions and made up facts!
Im bringing facts to the table and you continue to bring these assumptions and fabrications.

woman pa-leese......

It definitely depends on where you are in the world as well. More than half of the gentlemen in Texas are not going to pay a deposit because they're on the boards. However, here in NC, we don't have a "board" so the gentlemen up here have no issues in paying a small deposit.
Just my experience. Don't quote me
I didnt know that there were billions of men that hobbied?
Again with assumptions and made up facts!
Im bringing facts to the table and you continue to bring these assumptions and fabrications.

woman pa-leese......

Originally Posted by winn dixie
. Originally Posted by Randilyn
Its quiet obvious you care! You keep answering each of my posts like you're hanging on to my every word like a stalker! Run along now ! The men are talking now!
Its quiet obvious you care! You keep answering each of my posts like you're hanging on to my every word like a stalker! Run along now ! The men are talking now! Originally Posted by winn dixie

spellcheck............... lol it's "quite"
proper uses of the words QUITE and QUIET in a sentence........

EX#1: I find the lack of hooked on phonics skills QUITE amusing!!!!
EX#2: Maybe it's best that one Shuts up, and stays QUIET!!!!
Not like some dude has ever been ripped off paying a deposit or something

What could possibly go wrong??
Its quiet obvious you care! You keep answering each of my posts like you're hanging on to my every word like a stalker! Run along now ! The men are talking now! Originally Posted by winn dixie
spellcheck............... lol it's "quite"
proper uses of the words QUITE and QUIET in a sentence........

EX#1: I find the lack of hooked on phonics skills QUITE amusing!!!!
EX#2: Maybe it's best that one Shuts up, and stays QUIET!!!! Originally Posted by Randilyn
Fell for it hook line and sinker.......
But still dont get it!
Take a hint from the word I wanted you to find.
sshhhhh I still have faith in you.
Fell for it hook line and sinker.......
But still dont get it!
Take a hint from the word I wanted you to find.
sshhhhh I still have faith in you. Originally Posted by winn dixie
oh plzzzz I didnt fall for none of your word games! And good try at an attempt to save yourself from looking like a total j**k-**f!!! You just dont like it when one of us ladies talks down to you the way that you do to us! And you will probably come back at me with some child like quoted response post, just to have the last word to save your ego! .................Well ya know what?, I'll let you have the last word ... . Have a good night and Good luck in life
[QUOTE=Randilyn;1061787748]
thats the problem with most men... they just dont know where to begin!!!!!

not that i have to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter but i will in this case ....no i am not a man hater!!! but in the other thread he started about providers and deposits was just downright rude and ill use your words exactly "there are so many assumptions" in his thread

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2665735
i felt like commenting on it ......so why you hating on my post? everyone is allowed their own opinions ... dont hate !!! appreciate

and trust me sweetheart your comment about most women dont charge to fuck is totally false !!!! lol i highly doubt if you go up to a woman and ask how her day was, the first thing on her mind is..... "wow he asked me how my day was so i should jump on his dick and fuck him" what planet are you living on???? flat earth????? .. you see when you add up the cost of taking a woman out to dinner, then to a movie or show, flowers and then maybe a little shopping in hopes to get a piece of that ass TRUST ME YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED BY THE WOMAN WHO YOU CLAIM IS GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE !!!!!
some fine examples :

if your married =your paying for it

if your dating= your paying for it

if your single and want to fuck=your paying for it

no matter how you look at it hunnie= YOUR PAYING FOR IT

FACTS!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Please leave the married/dating folks out of this. It's such a tired & incorrect argument, especially in the 21st century.
Hobbyists who refuse to pay deposits probably have small penises
HAHAHA...Karma has a sense of humor.

A number of years ago I called a girl for an incall and she wanted a $75 deposit. She said to go to a certain spot, then call for her room number. I showed, and she didn't answer.

4 years later (and a different phone for me) she had cleaned up her act and was trying to be legitimate. The only reason I recognized her from her pics was a small birthmark next to a distinctive tattoo. When I met her for an incall I put the money envelop on the desk. We did our thing, then I quickly left. 5 minutes later she called, cussing me out for being $75 short. I said that was for ditching me 4 years prior and keeping my deposit.

Honestly, she's lucky I didn't short her more. Originally Posted by readyd
This is getting petty! Let people run their business how they want! Gesssshh, no one is being forced to do anything!! If you dont like the rules or guide lines move on!!!
  • Trey
  • 09-26-2019, 01:42 AM
True that require a deposit and I will move on to the next one.
Don't see them.
That's a huge red flag that something is not right.
Do not see these hobbyists.

Plenty of gentlemen see the benefits on both sides for deposits. Those are the gentlemen I choose to spend my time with.

Screen! Get deposits! Know your rights! Originally Posted by Gabrielle

A hobbyist? Is that someone who engages in a habitual activity for recreation? Whether the answer to that is yes or no, I don't think I personally know anyone who willfully chooses to dispose of money. And if that happens to be some man looking for sex, I don't know why he would want to take that risk. Some people gamble in life more than others... For me specifically you're not convincing me to give money to some remote stranger with the promise of a "potential return." If I wanted to flush money down the toilet like that, I could go invest my cash with a financial advisor and hope he provides some dividends.

Can't see any reason to give money to some distant person who blurs out their face and hides their real name, among other things. This business is conducted face to face. If you are looking to order an iPhone on eBay, that's the kind of thing you send money over the internet for - to an established retailer. Of course, as a woman, you can always refuse to see people who won't hand out money. Those are the exact same guys who will go seek out other women not requesting deposits, and secure their goals through them. Thanks...
Good post, was curious on this as I’m kind of new but had girl ask for a $20 deposit which is reasonable but another wanted $60, F that especially when they have a few “don’t recommend” reviews