Time to quiz the staff

You're the one making the implication...not me. I politely asked him to try and enforce his directive to me. Then I expressed my fondness for the Ambassador status.

You're letting your hatred of me blind you...my advice is to not let that continue...

P.S.-Also, for a threat to mean anything, there has to be a belief that the threat can be carried out. I actually do appreciate the fact that you believe I could get your local moderator removed from his job. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Despite appearances at times, I don't hate anyone. But I...and many others...find you profoundly annoying. What's worse, you take pride and joy in that. That's sad. Really. And no....I have no belief that you can get a Mod removed. That's why I said it was a "lame" threat. I don't believe...and no one else here should either....that you have any power whatsoever. Unlike me. I have profound, super-human abilities. Why....just last night....I made my dick bigger with just one hand. Pretty kewl...

The Free Franklin Foundation would like to bump this so its on top

Hay not each others type, but in the same boat
I personally dont think that quoting a thread should be a ban. She didn't oringinally give the info. Think it was a honest mistake
I personally dont think that quoting a thread should be a ban. Originally Posted by fundoc72
Depends on the comments that get posted along with the quote...
But I...and many others...find you profoundly annoying. What's worse, you take pride and joy in that. Originally Posted by rooster
Why is that worse? I take pride and joy in everything I do!
Depends on the comments that get posted along with the quote... Originally Posted by Wakeup
yup
I take pride and joy in everything I do! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Depends on the comments that get posted along with the quote... Originally Posted by Wakeup
ops forgot
none of her posts in that thread got a edit it seems
even post with quote, only the quote got a edit it seems
no edit, how can there be a violation
ops forgot
no edit, how can there be a violation Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It's simple.... we need a new Lacki pk....
He got Franklin wrong too....
Apparently those two aren't going to get any courtesy... just like my review.....
Review: Red Honey Fun in the USA
ops forgot
no edit, how can there be a violation Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Again...I won't comment on the current situation. However, I can think of a dozen things that could be posted, along with the quote, that would advance the outing conversation, but wouldn't be required to be edited...
However, I can think of a dozen things that could be posted, along with the quote, that would advance the outing conversation, but wouldn't be required to be edited... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh go ahead and humor us....
I enjoy your insights....
Why would I do that? You Upsetters would just use my ideas to out someone else...y'all are...unhinged...up here. I mean, all the outing that goes on over on the nirvana site...nuts...
Being a tease is so unbecoming.....

I mean, all the outing that goes on over on the nirvana site...nuts... Originally Posted by Wakeup
linck?
Why link anything? The nirvana site folks don't see it as outing...
You seem pretty sure of that.....