AFC Predictions

I predict a Vikings-Pats Superbowl.. if that pans out, there is a natural excitement factor.. I would think.. Vikings on their own turf, playing the longtime Champs, and last year amazing comeback Champs, to boot. if the NFL can't spin that as exciting, well.. it is probably hopeless. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Mr Tran
What is the Final score ??
Mr Tran
What is the Final score ?? Originally Posted by PeterBota
Pats 24, Jaguars 20

SuperBowl?

Pats 27 Eagles 23
Looking like an Eagles versus Patriots Superbowl this year

whelp, go patriots just like in 2004.
Let’s keep the eagles Super Bowl trophy case empty. Two teams I really hate. Not sure who to rout against.

Looks like the Vikings had their Super Bowl last week and blew their load.
Looks like the Vikings had their Super Bowl last week and blew their load. Originally Posted by dallasfan
possibly.. too bad they will be watching on TV in 2 weeks, when 2 other teams take the field.. THEIR field.

the SuperBowl is a regional letdown.. unless you are in New York City, too close to both teams to have a favorite.. the ratings are setting up to be horrible.. unless viewers' minds hope for another impossible comeback like a year ago, and tune it for that reason.
Like 2005 all over again
Well, here's the latest per The Shield....

The NFC Championship Game (Vikes @ Iggles) was down 10% + from last year's game (Packers @ Falcons) while the AFC Championship Game (Jags@ Pats) was slightly off (basically flat) from last year's match up (Patriots @ Broncos). Both were still the biggest winners per their perspective networks (but) the numbers don't lie...viewership per the NFL remains on a decline.

Shortly after the Pats comeback victory vs the Jaguars, it was reported NBC Chairman, Mark Lazarus, personally called Brady, extending congratulations while asking him if he had one more nail-biting, record comeback left in him....