Mask on!... Mask off!... Rhu-Rho

Horse shit, indeed.

Not a single person has told me they got even a slight reaction to receiving the shot. A sore arm is IT.

9 have told me in detail, how horrid their covid symptoms were. 8 were TOTALLY unvaccinated. Most of those 8 expressed regret, naturally. One told me (this guy was ventilated for a week), ''it wasn't that I was an anti-vaxxer, I was just skeptical about which one to take''. This, about 2 years after Covid emerged, and a full year after vaccinations became available.

He doesn't realize that what he said defines him as an Anti-vaxxer. Making an excuse to not get the shot. By the way, the Taxpayers paid his $48,000 hospital bill. As a, (cough) Conservative, you should be outraged. Instead you have excuses for Anti-vaxxers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
... Too Right that I got excuses for the Anti-vaxxers
- the excuses are called PERSONAL CHOICE.

... Not to belabour the point, but WHY would we conservatives
even give much-care to whatever anyone ever told YOU
about co-vid, mate?

You're the fellow who surely told the forum here that
the Hunter laptop WAS FAKE - Remember? ... And why?
'Cause Adam Schiff said-so....

So pardon me for NOT understanding all the TRUST you'd surely
put in the sorry likes of Dr. Fauci and Joe Biden.

Fauci has been WRONG on things more than he's been correct.

And Biden? ... He takes HIS orders from the Easter Bunny.

Forced vaxx was the wrong way to go.

#### Salty
Please go back to somewhere people understand your faux babble, Salty-come-lately.

Like Kentucky.

Your act is running out of steam, eh!

Don't be daft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
...Not a single person has told me they got even a slight reaction to receiving the shot. A sore arm is IT... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I realize it's like the Wild West 'round these here parts often, but uhhmm...The OP is about masks, not vaxxes, unless of course you can tie vaxx to mask. Here are a couple eloquent examples in these here fora of including vaxx to the economy as an example:
I feel bad for mentioning it.
Tell ya what, I'll toss you a complementary Lizzo as a consolation.

Did somebody say fap-fest?
chung tran is the lizzo-man!
I realize it's like the Wild West 'round these here parts often, but uhhmm...The OP is about masks, not vaxxes, unless of course you can tie vaxx to mask. Here are a couple eloquent examples in these here fora of including vaxx to the economy as an example:
I feel bad for mentioning it.
Tell ya what, I'll toss you a complementary Lizzo as a consolation.

Did somebody say fap-fest? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
hay that lot lizard taint got a mask on WTF
... Therefore - NO MORE MASKS! (until after the elections)...

### Salty
In summary: We're ALL GONNA DIE -- AGAIN!
Because, you know... the thing... the mid-terms are coming. Come on man!

Dr. Birx Says US Must Prepare for Summer COVID Virus Surge Just Prior to 2022 Election

NEVER FORGET—

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.

** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic.

** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March 2020.

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and ruin the record Trump economy based on this faulty model.

** A later critique of the Imperial College Model found the study was “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The Imperial College study was a complete sham

** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, acting as experts, pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy

As reported in early 2020 — in mid April of 2020 Dr. Fauci admitted that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to lock down the US economy knowing the massive destruction this would cause in jobs, lives, economic and personal suffering and commerce.

President admitted that during a press conference in April of that “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die from the China virus.
But President Trump did not say who those “two very smart people” were.

President Trump:
The big projection being that 2.2 million people would die if we did nothing. That was another decision we made, close it up. That was a big decision that we made. Two very smart people walked into my office and said listen these are your alternatives. And that was a projection of 1.5 to 2.2 million people would die if we didn’t close it up. That’s a lot of people.
Dr. Fauci later admitted he persuaded the president to shut down and kill off the US economy.

Fauci and his team of political lapdogs have been wrong nearly every step of the way.

After Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci sat with the president the US went into lockdown MILLIONS of Americans lost their jobs and thousands of companies went bankrupt.

In late March, Neil Ferguson, who was behind the Imperial College coronavirus study, backtracked and said 20,000 Brits may die from the coronavirus instead of his original estimates of 500,000.

Neil Ferguson resigned from his government post as a researcher after he was caught breaking his own lockdown rules by meeting with his married mistress at his home.

The Imperial College model was a complete scam.

Dr. Birx used the study to collapse the US economy. She has NEVER apologized.

Now Dr. Birx is warning of a new virus surge this summer in the run-up to the 2022 elections.
So hunker in your bunker with the prescribed mask. You know... the thing... the one for the most deadly virus in history. Come on man!
The democrats are running the 2020 playbook again... Antifa will be busy setting fire to cities and they'll try to get vote by mail rolling again by pushing the COVID hysteria.
... ALREADY DONE! ... They attacked a Republican rally
in Oregon both Friday and Saturday... Masked Antifa lads
throwing paint-bombs and letting off fireworks at people
and cars - dropping things onto cars from the over-pass.

... Looking-about and haven't seen many - if ANY - Democrats
speak out against this bad behaviour.

... No wonder Dems are gonna get SCHELLACKED in November.

### Salty
They have announced the name of the new Summer 2022 variant and some key symptoms to be on the look out for (BOLO Alert). No word yet if a vaccine to cure it will be ready in time for the mid-terms. Pay attention for any or all of the warning signs of this new and entirely insidious variant:
Anyone notice that the 'elites' are all-in on a two tierd masking thing lately? You can see it in what looks like a pre-Civil War period photo that's been colorized, where Scarlet O'Hara is attended to by her servants, both dress train attendants and press corps (all wearing masks).

They really are not shy about flaunting their disdain for the dirty little peoples.
Anyone notice that the 'elites' are all-in on a two tierd masking thing lately? You can see it in what looks like a pre-Civil War period photo that's been colorized, where Scarlet O'Hara is attended to by her servants, both dress train attendants and press corps (all wearing masks).
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If they submit, they deserve their treatment.
The wacky kunt brought up the vax subject on the first page.
If the Trumpys ever brushed their teeth and stopped bottom feeding their masks wouldn't be so nasty.

Look at you people. You think they're dancing around laughing and saying, "Look, we made them wear masks. Ha ha. We controlled them!"
And of course Fauci went in and told Trump to shut down the economy. And Trump did it? You're a world class moron and a poor liar.
hay that lot lizard taint got a mask on WTF Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If they submit, they deserve their treatment. Originally Posted by texassapper
And what do YOU deserve, Proud Boy?