Review-- Not Helpful... moved to co-ed

hey (sm)elle ...has ny ...state done finally ...agreed lube be a business ...necessity so ya can use yer tax ...exempt cause yer done buyin ...it by the barrel

...er ya just that ...desperate ta gets some ...traffic ta yer sinkin ship thats ya come here ta ...talks bouts fair ...rules when ya cants have any fer yerself?
ps ...tell ol short ...bus an the country fried jumbo funnel that ...plastic man ...gives his regards!
hey (sm)elle ...has ny ...state done finally ...agreed lube be a business ...necessity so ya can use yer tax ...exempt cause yer done buyin ...it by the barrel Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yes.

Aint MERICA GREAT.
Someone "wrongfully" banned from a site...that site telling members to get over their butthurt...the ban stands...

Careful you don't step in the irony here...
Yes.

Aint MERICA GREAT. Originally Posted by ElleW
I think you and PM should hook up. Some role play maybe. You could pretend to be Stalin or commie mummy. He'd like that.
Someone "wrongfully" banned from a site...that site telling members to get over their butthurt...the ban stands... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Who was wrongfully banned? Only one member was banned, they didnt follow the guidelines.

I think you and PM should hook up. Some role play maybe. You could pretend to be Stalin or commie mummy. He'd like that. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
We can play in my barrel.
Who was wrongfully banned? Only one member was banned, they didnt follow the guidelines. Originally Posted by ElleW
Of course, honey...the irony is now complete.
jimmie jesus takin a shit ...on a ritz ...cracker

...ya ol cucks be goin ...on fer weeks about jimmie short bus bein ...banned cause he done helped in doxin someone and yer still ...cryin like a bunch a turds who done gettin beat ...up by yer fat ol wives every night

...hey fat paulie where the ...fucks was yer outrage when ...plastic man ...was permanently banned by an ancient dry hole funnel on yer cuck site fer doin far ...less than short bus did here

...all yer ...plastic man ...done did was engage ...in friendly banter but because yer all under the ...thumb of rusted ...up cum dumpsters yer willin ta tolerate injustice there but ya carry on here like the limp cucks ya done be ...actin likes ya were ...raised ...ta be

...if them rules here be ...so bad whys aints ya just spendin time on the cuck ...site with yer gallon ...a lube fer the dust bowl? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Wow....just when you think you've seen it all, a real live meltdown by PM!

Elle, sweetie.......you really broke his heart here!

elg........
just gotta love UPSET NY
dang nab it

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is nice for STFU

I can't believe anyone would think the ROS should be open

hay Loli are you learning the guidelines the same way as Paulie does, THE HARD WAY ?
just askin
I can't believe anyone would think the ROS should be open Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

hay Loli are you learning the guidelines the same way as Paulie does, THE FUN WAY ?
just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fify

FWIW, it's not my whim. And at the risk of sounding redundant, I agree with you. Originally Posted by Loki Pk

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=18

Really????
And what of this post?
You know.... if you've got time for drivel and all....
Or should I rtm myself to help you out??
Wow....just when you think you've seen it all, a real live meltdown by PM!

Elle, sweetie.......you really broke his heart here!

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
I know Ive upset my love muff. This meltdown wasnt as bad as the meltdown on TOS though.

I think he needs a hug and some of my lube.
[Really????
And what of this post?
Or should I rtm myself to help you out?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Why would you need to RTM that post?
I know Ive upset my love muff. This meltdown wasnt as bad as the meltdown on TOS though.

I think he needs a hug and some of my lube. Originally Posted by ElleW
no yer ...plastic man ...just wanted the opportunity ta calls ...ya a dried up ol bag which yas didnt even ...deny

...an it also ...proved the ...point ...that the cryin jimmies here truly be cucks with what be ...left a their withered manhood crushed by nasty cash ...desperate funnels
Kin we all Jiz get along an pay Ta pump an B slap happy......... sure B some funny shit though