Favorite date Restaurant

• Doove
  • 12-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Slackjawyokel,

I think you missed my point.

Never mind.
Hmmm, most of my favorite restaurants are frequented by friends and acquaintances who I wouldn't want to have see me, even if the provider looks like a lady. It just could get back to the wrong people.

That said, I feel pretty safe in Metro on Westcott Street. Some old friends might spot me but they would be ones who know to mind their business. Also Kitty Hoyne's is very nice and I never see anyone I know there.
  • cnym
  • 12-08-2010, 12:58 PM
CYNM we did Italian I think but we need to choose an area with a Lebanese population next time!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe, That is exactly what we should do !
We need to find a Lebanese restaurant that serves limes and cheeses so that we can hit that special orgasmic spot!
  • GP
  • 12-08-2010, 02:13 PM
GP WOW where have you been!! I miss you!! I know we have been a few places together a nice motorcycle ride to a strip club for lunch I wasn't really paying attention to the food, a cool pizza place with crazy large slices!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Don't forget the other place we went, but you weren't feeling well. I think it was Lebanese or maybe greek?
  • Chloe
  • 12-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Now GP you know Greeks not on my menu (hehe) It was Lebanese!

Oh and somewhere FANTASTIC! I don't eat steak because I don't like it, I would never order it. Hands down the best I steak I have ever had and WILL order again! Seneca Steakhouse in at the Seneca Casio in Niagra Falls.

Oh and OMG GOAT CHEESE! Love it!