The Mature Provider

cheers to one of my fans...thanks for your support...
yes it depends on the area you live in I suppose, but I seem to have a niche market here in this area and yes I see a wide range of gentlemen 30to 60something but they always make the same comment how comfortable I make them and how some see things they had never seen or experienced in their life; I'm like Nic...glad to be able to be single and available to see who I want when I want...and like Flora says we all bring something special to the table and have our niche market

Every lady who has replied to this thread is just the type I enjoy spending time with. I gravitate much more to the mature ladies as I am a mature gent also. There is a heightened level of sensuality that woman in her 40s of 50s carries. And some in their 30s just as Nanette is can also deliver in a similar manner. Great thread! Originally Posted by Falcon58
  • katee
  • 02-13-2015, 12:13 PM
Personally speaking. I know that I like who I am at this age much more than in my 30's. I don't find men over 55 to be too handsy. Perhaps it's all in how one presents themselves. I think that would fall into to catagory of boundaries. However, we are all different in our likes and dislikes. I don't see older men because they bring gifts, I see them because I enjoy their company, all around. Most of the time they are better communicators, respectful, and appreciative. There is much to be said about life experiences forming who we are. Things that only come with age.
[QUOTE=. There is much to be said about life experiences forming who we are. Things that only come with age.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure it's about age but the times we were born and raised in. We had different Valurs growing up in the 1960s compared to our younger counterparts.
Where did this come from at the end of your post. I thought you were a buckeye. Lol

Roll Tide! Originally Posted by Falcon58
Falcon sweetie....OP is in Alabama...Just showing some LOVE.....
After years of experience with providers, I'll only seek out the women who are over 35. At 54, I just don't have the patience with the drama many of the young ones bring plus, the younger ones haven't hit their sexual prime. Most in their 20's or even early 30's don't have a clue what an older gentleman wants. Again... just MY experience. Never ask a girl to do a woman's job.
Never ask a girl to do a woman's job. Originally Posted by Lone Oak
I SECOND THAT.....
Babe, I'm well over 70 and I'm cumming to you in a couple weeks.
Cowboy Originally Posted by midvale
yeeehhhaaaawwww!!

Well MOST of my clients are over 50......I am far from one to judge ANYONE.....so when I see my gents,I concentrate on the uniqueness and attitude he brings to the bedroom!!......I luv "old" men....Iam OFF {Old fat fart friendly}!!!
Wow! I just want to say thank you betheavy2004 for this thread. I appreciate mature men for many of the same reasons, feel very valued by the comments of men who also appreciate mature women. Again, thank you )
It's great to see such a thread! Thanks for the read! It is a pleasure to be part of such a great part of life with those who know how to enjoy! Happy Valentines Day!!!
Mature ladies....are my fav!!!!
Falcon58, you need to come to New Orleans. This has been a long and unrequited lust between us!
  • Sandy
  • 02-14-2015, 10:10 AM
I enjoy being a mature provider except when men in their 20's request an appointment, because I tend to turn them down due to their age.. Lol
Falcon58, you need to come to New Orleans. This has been a long and unrequited lust between us! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Nic..my travel schedule isnt what it used to be, but I shall contact you on my next trip to NOLA or BTR!
yeeehhhaaaawwww!! I luv "old" men....Iam OFF {Old fat fart friendly}!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
As an Old Fat Fart who has had the unmitigated pleasure of a romp with you, can I just say on behalf of the other OFFs...THANK YOU!!!
Older womenmake beautiful lovers...

As I have been with an SO which is 13 years my senior (and we started our trist when I was 20!) I have and always appreciate the ways of a mature lady. I think that when you reach your 40's, one has become comfortable in their skin and confident in themselves. And in my opinion, confidence is the most arousing aphrodisiac that a women can bring to the bedroom.... Just my $.02...

HB