Curiosities & Fetishes... Guys & Gals

o and @ C O H to stay on topic my fetish is to Call a retard out then slap the puss in the face as im smoking a cig and cussing/stalking him heh..... MUAH LOVE call me tomorrow.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Although said jokingly, that is actually one of my fetishes recently. The smoking one.

I am actually really interested in a session where I'm smoking while getting a BJ and vice versa. ( I recently quit smoking)
^^^^^^^
Have to try the smoking thing. Curious about doubles with the ladies. Did one early in the hobby, and need to try again plus they didn't touch each other so not a true sex fest. Did a MFM with a friend outside the hobby and that was cool. Just filling a few holes on her and high fiving a friend was cool. Of course me and friend didn't touch each other. When you are a confidant heterosexual this doesn't bother you. Oh and I am curious about being a spectator at a gangbang or go to a singers club with a provider. Definitely on the bucket list! I am curious about the mile high club and anyplace outdoors or unusual for sex for that matter. In a church would be awesome! Spontaneity is the key! Love Greek and aggressive women. Heels, stockings or always nice. Need to try submissive and role playing. Had too much of boring women outside the hobby.
This is great. The guy that comes in uninvited( I knew) and he has his way with me. Effin love it!
BTW, no prison dudes are needed. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I like this one
Bondage and role playing. Dirty talk and Ass worship are always nice.
I love dirty talk and letting the woman be in control every now and then. I have kind of a foot fetish that I've yet to explore but maybe I just haven't met anyone worthy yet.

Not sure if fetish but one thing I haven't done yet that I really WANT to is a voyeur type thing whereby the provider is getting her own rocks off while I "spy" on her, she catches me getting off on her, acts outraged and then invites me to join her. That's something I DEF want to try.
I love dirty talk and letting the woman be in control every now and then. I have kind of a foot fetish that I've yet to explore but maybe I just haven't met anyone worthy yet.

Not sure if fetish but one thing I haven't done yet that I really WANT to is a voyeur type thing whereby the provider is getting her own rocks off while I "spy" on her, she catches me getting off on her, acts outraged and then invites me to join her. That's something I DEF want to try. Originally Posted by Captain.Classic

Absolutely my kind fun!
Bondage and role playing. Dirty talk and Ass worship are always nice. Originally Posted by Jordanjackson8080

Oh yes I enjoy a little bit of bondage I enjoy a little bit of role playing as well. I am a sucker for an insane amount of dirty talk love receiving the ass worship as well!
Although said jokingly, that is actually one of my fetishes recently. The smoking one.

I am actually really interested in a session where I'm smoking while getting a BJ and vice versa. ( I recently quit smoking) Originally Posted by Tupak42
Well if you pm me i can top that,although its similar but not at the same time you might not look at that fetish the same again,then again you never know what one like.

some norm
some NOT EVEN CLOSE TO NORM IS CRAZY WHAT WAS ASKED OF ME.I SAID and the rest you would have to hear...

Cendell M
Oh yes I enjoy a little bit of bondage I enjoy a little bit of role playing as well. I am a sucker for an insane amount of dirty talk love receiving the ass worship as well! Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
She sounds like my perfect match.
Face sitting, fem-dom.....little aggressiveness Originally Posted by Normgraves
And for me......Guys who like that stuff

And dirty talk..candle wax play...having my butt oiled up and your cock sliding on it
I also have a fetish to see girls do A2M. My dislikes include stalking hood rats. I hate trashy hood..... RATS. Originally Posted by redhot11
Please dong flatter your nasty self, post ur ISO UITB YOU WISH YOU HAD A CREAMY STALKER ......stop quoting me it seems You're hoping for attention from this "HOOD RAT" Good one....

And keep dreaming of me love

LMMFAO!!!!

You are somewhat portraying hood rat behavior, by continuing to say the same shit, when nobody cares. If you don't like Hoodrats I'm sure somebody does. So by you continuing to go on here and Bash the one certain provider that that's directed at is extremely ratchet and therefore could be classified as hoodrat esque. No stop making yourself look like a child and carry on. Go get yourself a BJ or even some full service and calm yourself down. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
+ 1 go to THE BIG D you be much happier with the crem dela crem there.....
Is it just me or is anyone else having a hard time understanding some of the sentences here? Probably just me.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-29-2017, 08:19 AM
^^u gotta go big picture, tbone. you know, gestalt and the gist. the grammar police would have a heart attack..
Edging and a threesome.