GFE

Go figure.....
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=256934 Originally Posted by Russ38
Ahhhh yes, we just spoke... Thanks for catchin me up to speed though
Don't thank me....thank LOTO.....
Don't thank me....thank LOTO..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I know what I posted
You should have posted a taint photo or two.
Taint is pay per-view... just what I have heard....
I know what I posted Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Of course....
I think I was just dissed.
Oh Lauren PLEASE dont !! You were 100 % good experience and yes i know you weren't dead serious in your comment...
First, Lauren made this thread awesome, I need to see her.

As far as GFE, I just wish bbbj/msog/DATY/ and at least LFK was the agreed standard. I wonder though if advertised GFE doesn't happen, how much is the guy's fault by showing up fat, smelly, drunk, or whatever and the lady just draws the line and ymmv kicks in?
to me.... gfe is everything your girlfriend would do with you... cuddling, talking, kissing and all the naughty things too
If she cuddles with you after she has sucked you dry and kisses and teases you to try and get you going again for another round instead of jumping up and running to the bathroom and trying to rush you out then thats a true GFE experience, I pride myself in being truly GFE unless of course you want hot PSE action then I will gladly accommodate you..
  • YoHou
  • 02-02-2015, 01:15 PM
To me, anyone who says GFE and doesn't have BBBJ is false advertisement
That is a very narrow view. I have experienced several cbjs that were among the top bjs, covered or not. It just depends on the lady, her definition is where her rules are grounded
GFE........

IS ME.