LADIES WHO'S ON YOUR TOP 10 LIST FOR FEBRUARY

Well then, here's my ad, for your decision-making pleasure:

HAAAEeey, layDEEz!! Totallly HAWT gUyy herE to RAWK youR wurlDD! Call mE im avAYLAble anYTime nO bloKKeD nuMUBERs nO tekTs!! Don ot aSK whAT rATes im GOnnaa paYY OR wAt seRBIces I wNT iLL hanGG uP on U!! CALL ME!!! PiKKs is 10000000% mE!!! 713-NDL-DICK... Ima sofiSTcated, gENIurss wHO taLKs guUd aBOUt alLkinDS of sSTUF!!!1 YoUwoNt rEGRte myY gaRAntEED gREat sRVic!!

Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I bet he's either TGTBT, or over my self-imposed limit of $119.99.

HAAAEeey, layDEEz!! Totallly HAWT gUyy herE to RAWK youR wurlDD! Call mE im avAYLAble anYTime nO bloKKeD nuMUBERs nO tekTs!! Don ot aSK whAT rATes im GOnnaa paYY OR wAt seRBIces I wNT iLL hanGG uP on U!! CALL ME!!! PiKKs is 10000000% mE!!! 713-NDL-DICK... Ima sofiSTcated, gENIurss wHO taLKs guUd aBOUt alLkinDS of sSTUF!!!1 YoUwoNt rEGRte myY gaRAntEED gREat sRVic!!

Hmmm... I just sent him this note:

"Say lil Daddy, you don't have no rates posted. Just wonderin how much you want to come over and eat me out for 15 min. The economy sucks right now, so all I got is 119.99 and bottle of Beringer Moscato. You fine as hell. Hit me back."

That stuck up mofo didn't answer! I wonder if he has a NBA policy?
He's Gay!

"Say lil Daddy, you don't have no rates posted. Just wonderin how much you want to come over and eat me out for 15 min. The economy sucks right now, so all I got is 119.99 and bottle of Beringer Moscato. You fine as hell. Hit me back."

That stuck up mofo didn't answer! I wonder if he has a NBA policy? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
You'll hear back from me in three days, unless you want to pay my cell phone bill.

That stuck up mofo didn't answer! I wonder if he has a NBA policy? Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
HaY Kara: MaKe iT

aNd I aM in liKe fLyNt.

GiV yOo both inches and the bestest 60 seconds of you lyfe. PLEEZ hElP a pOoR CoLlAgE StUdInT oUt. ThAnKs.

P.S. I gOt a BlUe WaTeR cRaPpEr!

Uhhummm....HE DOES NOT OFFER BLUE WATER.......

No Seriously does he have a P411? UmmmmI just want to talk to him about fashion....

I for one did not know you are GAY! (Aren't all those models GAY? mp told me they are and you know he is the world's consummate authority on every topic he addresses.)

rr
Uhhummm....HE DOES NOT OFFER BLUE WATER.......

No Seriously does he have a P411? UmmmmI just want to talk to him about fashion.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Sofia just confirmed it. HE's GAY!