Civil Rights?

We've been conditioned by TV and Movies, old John Wayne movies
an the like, to think people can take blows to the head all day
long and just get up and walk away.

Truth is, any hard blow to the head from a fist or sidewalk
or something similar can be potentially fatal.

There have been many other boxing match fatalities besides the
two I mentioned, and they were all gloved matches.

A hit to the back of the head can be extremely dangerous,
that is why they are strictly prohibited in boxing.

If parents knew how many children die or are seriously injured
from falling off their bicycle and hitting their head they would
never let them ride without a safety helmet.

There have also been many people killed in what they thought
was just a fist fight, and the other person charged with murder.
The more likely scenario is Zimmerman and his legal team going after the entire prosecution squad and some major news outlets for slander and out right lies about this entire case.

You are entitled to your opinion, but not changing facts and presenting them as truth.

Also, this dipshit woman special prosecutor, Angela Corey, is steadily digging a bigger hole in which to toss her now defunct credibility. She is now getting close to official oppression violations in constantly getting on TV and making asinine comments about the case, including comments such as "Zimmerman was a coward for standing behind his 5th Amendment rights". Keep in mind, this is an officer of the court. She can, and should be held accountable. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually I hope to see George fading off into the sunset never to be heard from again. George Zimmerman was a regular guy that made a very bad mistake, he doesn't need anymore publicity. He needs to get on with his life. The only thing he might consider is going through with the defamation suit involving the 911 call and he might even walk away from that idea. I do hope he stays away from all the media whores. I would be disappointed to see him give them the time of day.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
We've been conditioned by TV and Movies, old John Wayne movies
an the like, to think people can take blows to the head all day
long and just get up and walk away.

Truth is, any hard blow to the head from a fist or sidewalk
or something similar can be potentially fatal.

There have been many other boxing match fatalities besides the
two I mentioned, and they were all gloved matches.

A hit to the back of the head can be extremely dangerous,
that is why they are strictly prohibited in boxing.

If parents knew how many children die or are seriously injured
from falling off their bicycle and hitting their head they would
never let them ride without a safety helmet.

There have also been many people killed in what they thought
was just a fist fight, and the other person charged with murder. Originally Posted by bojulay
speaking of blows to the head

as I said yesterday Aikman banged his head on the ground wearing the most sophisticated headgear in the sport of football, and suffered a concussion.. GZ had his head banged on the concrete multiple times without so much as even having a symptom of a concussion

tough guy huh?
He wasn't smart enough to suffer a brain concussion . Maybe he will wear a football helmet next time he stalks a teenager.
speaking of blows to the head

as I said yesterday Aikman banged his head on the ground wearing the most sophisticated headgear in the sport of football, and suffered a concussion.. GZ had his head banged on the concrete multiple times without so much as even having a symptom of a concussion

tough guy huh? Originally Posted by CJ7
Your diagnosis is still ignorant, CBJ7, and it was Zimmerman's defensive measures that limited his injuries: not Martin's attempts to injure.
your point?

Maybe they'll find him not guilty, counselor!

LMAO @ corprophiliac fucker
Your diagnosis is still ignorant, CBJ7, and it was Zimmerman's defensive measures that limited his injuries: not Martin's attempts to injure. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Right his girlish screams for help kept TM laughing so hard he couldn't hit him that hard.
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD?
I guess evidence and facts mean nothing to some people.
Actually I hope to see George fading off into the sunset never to be heard from again. Originally Posted by acp5762
Is that why he's your avatar, GOOOOBER?
Is that why he's your avatar, GOOOOBER? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No slopjaw that's not the reason.
You LIKE his looks?

a real chubby chaser are you?
You LIKE his looks?

a real chubby chaser are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, maybe it's one avatar you'll never steal. It's rather entertaining watching you cringe over it.
Leave Chaz Bono alone!!!