Manscaping

I think I go to the same lady. Salon in Addison. Does an amazing job, but all business. Primarily a razor job. Hot Jewish chick from Europe I'd love to......ahh...get to know better...lol $140 for most of the body+$30 tip. Yeah a bit pricey but wtf.
I would be a regular if the price was right and extras were available!! Beats doing it yourself!!
I would be a regular if the price was right and extras were available!! Beats doing it yourself!! Originally Posted by big biff
That's good to know
Fyi. From time to time I do see a provider that does manscaping and l1. I am looking for a manicurist that provides extras but have been unsuccessful in finding that. So I definitely think there is opportunity & a customer base for providers offering these additional services. But the trick is placing where the "value" lies. From what I have found, most providers are not interested in spending 30 minutes to an hour providing a client a legit pro quality mani/pedi. To much effort and time on their part, unless the client is ok with spending $200 just for the mani/pedi alone...

An analogy would be like hiring a brain surgeon to come mow your lawn & trim the trees.
But it is amazing how the "Value" part of a deal quickly changes when you put a naked woman in front of a guy..
So what would a hot sexy naked brain surgeon mowing your lawn and trimming the trees be worth?
See how what has value has shifted..

Lots to be considered, I won't get to deep even though I could... Building successful business, entrepreneurship, and marketing I really have a thing for!
Man was meant to be hairy. Not a hairless twink. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I sense a 90s gamer.
I would be a regular if the price was right and extras were available!! Beats doing it yourself!! Originally Posted by big biff
Same for me as well.
I'm very gentle, I'm a tattoo artist so I know how to work around your discomfort easily
I think I go to the same lady. Salon in Addison. Does an amazing job, but all business. Primarily a razor job. Hot Jewish chick from Europe I'd love to......ahh...get to know better...lol $140 for most of the body+$30 tip. Yeah a bit pricey but wtf. Originally Posted by ftango4
I bet you felt nice and smooth after that
I'm very gentle, I'm a tattoo artist so I know how to work around your discomfort easily Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Translation: I can use selective hearing and ignore your cries of pain.
  • dawg1
  • 06-30-2015, 05:58 PM
I do believe there is a market for this. What I’m looking for is someone to take their time as there is an art to making a trimmed body look natural. Currently I have my back and shoulder’s waxed every couple of months, trim the chest hair to 1/4 length (any shorter it’s scratchy), legs and arm hair down to 1/8 length (hair is thinner so no issues going this short), and shave clean the twig and berries.

On this same note I too go to the super hot foreigner in Addison, but like mentioned earlier there are no extra's and with tip it's right around $200

Someone as hot as yourself performing these services with happy endings would be a Win Win!
I think you're on to something.
Especially if you include the back and shoulders.
I like chest hairs though it's so manly, but I promise to give you an accurate trim/shower before the session for tip money
Option 1: slight trim
Option 2: shave bare
Option 3: waxing Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
option 4 is laser!! permanent!