Do women that are constantly in the center of controversy actually make money as a result?

Of course you don't understand..... I know you don't believe it but there are ladies out there that do NOT need to advertise. They charge $250-$350 per hour. They are NOT high volume they don't need to be. They have regulars and certainly don't do Bings and in most cases don't do half hours. Most of their clients are hour or two-three hour sessions.

Let's do the math (I'm thinking of Four providers here in Austin right now!)
Monday-Friday Three weeks per month. That's 15 days. They average $600-$900 per day.

That's: $9,000-$13,500 per month TAX FREE!

I know of one that's doing 3 sessions per day at minimum $350 and works two Saturdays per month. That's: $17,850.00 per month plus gifts and tips!

I know a young lady that does 3 per day at $400 and does two over nights per month with one client. Works 18 days per month: $22,000.00

I know two providers that only tour. They work 14 days straight. They book 5-7 per day. They average $1680 per day = $23,520 -$2,200.00 for motel Net $21,320.00 and they are off two weeks per moth!

No SD they don't need one! None have a day jobs. Hard to believe huh?

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You seem to know intimate details about these providers and their business, so what's your cut?

You seem to know intimate details about these providers and their business, so what's your cut?

Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
I think he's a kind old man that donates his time to a cause he believes in.

In regards to the OP's question I personally don't believe they get more than a couple of sympathy fux out of the drama they involve themselves in.

I know from personal experience that long, drawn out, protract reminders of the negativity surrounding a provider impacts her business enough that eventually she as well as others look for ways of mending fences or leave the board and come back recreated in order to avoid it.

Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
Not a penny!
I think they do get some business from the shit storm brewed up for them. In another thread one monger was recently curious about the provider after witnessing her turn the insults into catchy come-backs.
I think they do get some business from the shit storm brewed up for them. In another thread one monger was recently curious about the provider after witnessing her turn the insults into catchy come-backs. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes
"some" business.... Yup.. I can give them that.... Not in every case but for a witty provider not slinging the shit yeah....

But over time that is countered by new business that they never see as many guys simply don't want anything to do with someone in the middle of a shit storm that never goes away......

Overtime others pick up on the stories and they get resonated within their circles...... business growth slows.... some is lost.....

At least that's what I've been told a time or two....

Billy.... your participation is shifting it seems..... is there someone familair behind the handle?
Of course you don't understand..... I know you don't believe it but there are ladies out there that do NOT need to advertise. They charge $250-$350 per hour. They are NOT high volume they don't need to be. They have regulars and certainly don't do Bings and in most cases don't do half hours. Most of their clients are hour or two-three hour sessions.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I know some of those hot $250/hr ladies who are UTR, never post on Coed, and provide top-notch service to their regulars. They mostly see only long-term hobbyists who have been on eccie for some time and those who do not bash others on line.

You reap what you sow.
I know some of those hot $250/hr ladies who are UTR, never post on Coed, and provide top-notch service to their regulars. They mostly see only long-term hobbyists who have been on eccie for some time and those who do not bash others on line.

You reap what you sow. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
"You reap what you sow"...and what would that be exactly?

Ah yes, the old special brand of "Chauvinist Lite" "Good Providers are Seen not Heard" as promulgated by BB and Mr. Wind rears its porcine face yet again.

Strangely I converse on the daily with a lot of these very same providers you likely have in mind. Sometimes they don't post because English is their second or third language and though brilliant in their own language, they do not feel comfortable positing an opinion here. Some, though they are indeed very successful in the cock for cash trade have found themselves tied to an extravagant lifestyle and debt or family or other financial obligations that forces them to see such sexist mongers they would not wish to see otherwise and keep quite for fear of losing said mongers as clients. Sometime it is explained they are simply browbeat by the years of dealing with such attitudes, sometimes they fear for their actual lives, as women who dare defy a weak man's ego often are. And not without reason. I can give you a frightening number of personal examples.

But I can tell you it is a very rare woman who is "just about her business" and doesn't care about what happens on this board or other boards in the attitudes toward women and sex workers in general. The indifference you imply is masked by they circumstances above and many others too innumerable to list, but not simply because YOU WANT to believe they're somehow "above" it. I can assure you for the most part that's not the case. It would be the rare woman who's stomach does not turn in revulsion for how her sisters are treated here. To think otherwise is assume an apathy in these women that is the opposite of the flattery you think you're bestowing by saying "they're above it". They're not. We're not sociopaths, we're women, we care. Y'all make their heart ache.

Now, this all is expected of Whispy and SL and other provocateurs. They post to get a rise out of people and do so with amazing and awesome efficacy. But you and Wind, well frankly, I somehow think this is beneath you, beneath the asset of your capable minds.

But what should I know, I'm not supposed to be smart enough to think of such things,
I certainly shouldn't have the chutzpah to say I'm smart, and I couldn't possibly be a successful woman and provider and post here as often as I do according to this incredibly spurious and intellectually dishonest logic.
"some" business.... Yup.. I can give them that.... Not in every case but for a witty provider not slinging the shit yeah....

But over time that is countered by new business that they never see as many guys simply don't want anything to do with someone in the middle of a shit storm that never goes away......

Overtime others pick up on the stories and they get resonated within their circles...... business growth slows.... some is lost.....

At least that's what I've been told a time or two....

Billy.... your participation is shifting it seems..... is there someone familair behind the handle? Originally Posted by Whispers
Who started this shit storm? Sure, the wood was collected by Jade Rose but it was you that threw the match to start the fire.
Who started this shit storm? Sure, the wood was collected by Jade Rose but it was you that threw the match to start the fire. Originally Posted by Billy Shakes

YUP, I THINK SOMEONES UP TO SOMETHING

bandle.JPG
"But what should I know, I'm not supposed to be smart enough to think of such things,I certainly shouldn't have the chutzpah to say I'm smart, and I couldn't possibly be a successful woman and provider and post here as often as I do according to this incredibly spurious and intellectually dishonest logic. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Finally you get it! It's pretty easy to succeed here. You just need to be willing to suck dick. Once that's understood the rest is gravy.
  • Qziz
  • 11-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Finally you get it! It's pretty easy to succeed here. You just need to be willing to suck dick. Once that's understood the rest is gravy. Originally Posted by Still Looking
This seems to be a bit further than I'd like to go to be popular...
"You reap what you sow"...and what would that be exactly?

My comments: "They mostly see only long-term hobbyists who have been on eccie for some time and those who do not bash others on line. You reap what you sow." were directed toward the provocative guys who continually stir up Coed by starting these less than constructive discussion threads with no intent that to otherwise piss people off. My "reap what you sow" comment was NOT directed toward the ladies but toward the OP and other provocateurs who keep cluttering up Coed with nonsensical threads with no other goal than to breed controversy and animosity.

ECCIE is supposed to be about information sharing, not bashing.

I thought that we knew each other well enough that you would not consider or find a need characterize my comments as being directed toward you or other providers.

I do think the best way to respond to these threads is to ignore them. Period. Which is what I normally do and will do with this thread--my last posting on this matter.

Ah yes, the old special brand of "Chauvinist Lite" "Good Providers are Seen not Heard" as promulgated by BB and Mr. Wind rears its porcine face yet again.

Again, that is not my meaning or intent. I can see where it might be interpreted that way, but not my intent. I do not have the flair with words that you possess, I only have my character on the boards, which I hope speaks on my behalf.

Strangely I converse on the daily with a lot of these very same providers you likely have in mind. Sometimes they don't post because English is their second or third language and though brilliant in their own language, they do not feel comfortable positing an opinion here. Some, though they are indeed very successful in the cock for cash trade have found themselves tied to an extravagant lifestyle and debt or family or other financial obligations that forces them to see such sexist mongers they would not wish to see otherwise and keep quite for fear of losing said mongers as clients. Sometime it is explained they are simply browbeat by the years of dealing with such attitudes, sometimes they fear for their actual lives, as women who dare defy a weak man's ego often are. And not without reason. I can give you a frightening number of personal examples.

Above is NOT the case with the ladies I see regularly. All are treated by me with respect, consideration and appreciation. I don't doubt that what you say about some providers is true, but to the best of my knowledge, that is not true with ladies I see.

But I can tell you it is a very rare woman who is "just about her business" and doesn't care about what happens on this board or other boards in the attitudes toward women and sex workers in general.

You may be surprised, but I have found the above is true for many providers who never look at or read what is posted in Coed or the reviews.

The indifference you imply is masked by they circumstances above and many others too innumerable to list, but not simply because YOU WANT to believe they're somehow "above" it. I can assure you for the most part that's not the case. It would be the rare woman who's stomach does not turn in revulsion for how her sisters are treated here. To think otherwise is assume an apathy in these women that is the opposite of the flattery you think you're bestowing by saying "they're above it". They're not. We're not sociopaths, we're women, we care. Y'all make their heart ache.

Now, this all is expected of Whispy and SL and other provocateurs. They post to get a rise out of people and do so with amazing and awesome efficacy. But you and Wind, well frankly, I somehow think this is beneath you, beneath the asset of your capable minds.

Again, the "reap what you sow" comment was directed at the OP and other male "provocateurs" who treat the local providers with less than courtesy and respect, either BCD or on the boards, not directed toward the ladies who respond. Again in my opinion, many of the ladies who respond here would be better served by ignoring these thread than reinforcing this misogynistic behavior on the part of the OP and other provocateurs who continue this far too old theme.

But what should I know, I'm not supposed to be smart enough to think of such things,
I certainly shouldn't have the chutzpah to say I'm smart, and I couldn't possibly be a successful woman and provider and post here as often as I do according to this incredibly spurious and intellectually dishonest logic.

Now, that comment is simply beneath you and does not reflect my views. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Your response started an interesting chain of events for me. One of the ladies who I see, spotted your Coed posting and sent me a PM to say that in this instance, you really have it wrong about me. She further suggested that I should respond; otherwise, this would have been ignored as I normally don't participate the Coed feeding frenzy on either side of an issue.

Along those lines, may I suggest that we now take further discussion of this matter to PMs so as not to further contribute to feeding frenzy around this misogynistic thread or contribute to entertainment of the OP or other provocateurs-- i.e., the usual suspects.
ECCIE is supposed to be about information sharing, not bashing. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB the minute you post an opinion you take a side... at least here in Coed. Whispers, Rockerrick and I all but didn't post in Coed for 90 days and what happened? The damn place filled up with Coed threADS. It was ridiculous. Now is that fair to the providers that follow the guidelines and only post ADS as allowed? How about those ridiculous sig lines I mean ADS?

So no matter how nice one might be about it, along comes "The Usual Suspects". (The Bashers!) GFEJunkie, Dante0322 / Mike Veronsucky, Budman33, Johnny Yanks and a few others. Note: GFEJunkie & Budman offer ZERO reviews. So where is the "information sharing offered by those two? All they do is follow Whispers and a few others around the site "bashing" them. Trying to make themselves look important. They bring absolutely nothing to the table. They have ZERO self control. Why can't they just NOT POST in threads that they feel are offensive? Better yet... how about going to other forums on the site? Have you EVER seen me post in a Racial Thread? Never... it just doesn't happen does it?

Let's not forget the guys who have no business being here. They obviously do not have the discretionary income to be spending on the hobby and get jealous or "Bash" the guys that do with their relentless, incessant, the price is to high posts.

I'm sure this comes as no surprise to you but there are 3-5 times as many lurkers on this site as there are posters. You wouldn't believe the guys that PM me with less than 5 posts that have been members 3-5 years and are only here to secure additional information.

Many of the providers that get into it with me here have PM'D me saying their phone is ringing off the hook and say thank you. Go figure. So it comes as no surprise that someone like Miss Valentina would call you out. Let her have it. At the end of the day all you do is cause her less ADS and put money in her pocket. Don't believe me? Ask her.

Me? I'm voting for Trump and I'm going to build a wall at both ends of Austin to keep the BBW'S out. They'll be able to get in... butt first they must leave.

The best thing to do is stick to the private forums where every day offers nothing but butterflies and rainbows LMFAO

Very telling!!!
#confirmations ��
SL allow me to correct this for you..
"
"Me? I'm voting for Trump and I'm going to build a wall at both ends of Austin to keep the BBW'S out. They'll be able to get in... butt first, they must leave."

Maybe a little nudge might work as I don"t care how thet go as long as they go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTzJ_1oN4Y