This is a fake review

The alert was from a session you had? Was Jules also present to vouch for you? They're both gone now so things are good 👍 Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes, hence my saying I know FIRST HAND. Jules is saying she also knows him and about the alert I posted in 2016....I started a PSA thread for the ladies a while back urging them to use EVERY resource available to research all clients, including searching their usernames. It's crazy that the majority of them don't. Had Nico used JUST the search function here she would have seen my alert and may have opted not to see him. Too late now. When I saw him he had good references and then he opted to screw me over....guys go rogue out of nowhere. Funny thing is, I told him I was going to post an alert if he did not make things right and he chose not to. I'm glad Karma finally got hold of him.
Not only is this guy now banned but I received a warning because I insulted the guy whom I posted an alert on. Good grief. Sorry. Not Sorry.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Yes, hence my saying I know FIRST HAND. Jules is saying she also knows him and about the alert I posted in 2016....I started a PSA thread for the ladies a while back urging them to use EVERY resource available to research all clients, including searching their usernames. It's crazy that the majority of them don't. Had Nico used JUST the search function here she would have seen my alert and may have opted not to see him. Too late now. When I saw him he had good references and then he opted to screw me over....guys go rogue out of nowhere. Funny thing is, I told him I was going to post an alert if he did not make things right and he chose not to. I'm glad Karma finally got hold of him. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I always say that the screening process is not 100% as any great client can change his ways, this goes for both sides. People change depending on their present circumstance
Lol
The truth eventually comes out. Nothing as satisfying when the the innocent and true telling party is silent while Nico lies and Gets banned LOL. Review is 100% real. no idea what happened
Kendall Explain how I screwed you? I've seen you more than once! Each time I saw you I paid full. Your just salty Bc I scheduled with you on a spot and ghosted and cancelled. Now your salty and making mountains out of pebbles.
Jules. I will bet the death of my life that I saw you summer of 2016 in a doubles within cassandra. I even told you the silver car u drove in. Parked in the back lot of a end townhouse next to stores on the right. First floor was where it took place. So I tried to schedule a meet with Jules about 2 yrs after the initial meet but she did not remember at all and used profanity on email with me. I am not lieing, you just don't remember
Just had a doubles last Friday, check my reviews. Paid 7 bills too so I'm not broke and I'm not crazy! These providers up here are just misinformed, making snap decisions, and salty
Hey
Good morning everybody.
It's sad that on this site us providers can't actually tell our side or even respond to fake reviews without getting banned -_- this guy gave me a "no" recommendation in February claiming to have seen me in October the year before and I was so confused cause I wasn't even in the same area anymore (and don't even advertise on here to begin with) and it had been 4-5 months?? But if I replied or made a post asking him to come forward and explain whatever he put in the ROS I would be banned even though I legit have no idea who the guy is or what he's talking about.

It sucks that she got banned but this is The Big E. Even in the powder room/ladies area you can get banned for posting simple alerts or telling others about a guy that's scamming/robbing/abusing girls but if a hobbyist posts a review claiming you ran off with his money or whatever they're perfectly fine. It honestly makes no sense but it is what it is.
You can tell your side of a story all you want... simple stay inside the posting guidelines.
Anyone with the slightest intelligence is capable of posting within them.
You bumped a thread from last year only to make yourself look more unstable. Dude just let it go. For the record I’ve never owned or driven a silver car. I prefer black or blue lol
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2019, 12:10 PM
Just had a doubles last Friday, check my reviews. Paid 7 bills too so I'm not broke and I'm not crazy! These providers up here are just misinformed, making snap decisions, and salty Originally Posted by Cbvxtrex
I get it man, I don't support crazy or salty providers myself
Well this has to be the worst thread bump of the week...ijs

Nico retired, dude. Let it go.

#selfalert
It's sad that on this site us providers can't actually tell our side or even respond to fake reviews without getting banned Originally Posted by kushella
There's a thread every week or two where a provider does just that.

Like this one from a couple of weeks ago:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...125&highlight=

Or this one yesterday:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2575594
thanks TheOracle. You are correct. Plenty of ladies post all sorts of rebuttals and alerts without being banned.