Build that wall...

Thank you, bro.

More to come.
Too bad you can't spell the name of the hospital where you were allegedly born!

Ok, so I was posting in the wee hours of the morning after working all day and 4 tall boys. That the best you got?

But you claim to be an expert on "foreign affairs"!

Please do point out where I claimed to be an expert on Foreign affairs. So now your resorting to making shit up. true Trump fashion right there.

Typical fake "Austinite" .... all hot stinky air and no substance!

Enjoy your self-delusion. Now back to the WALL aka metal barrier ... Trump is BUILDING!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
So let's see in this post you made stuff up, threw out some more pathetic childish wannabe insults. I don't expect someone with your lack of intelligence to understand this, but it's this type of behavior is the reason why your side has gotten your asses beat the past two years, and the reason why Asshole failed to receive his border wall money.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Let’s not forget that LL claims to have been here in Austin before any of us were “in Buster Browns.” He was here before Nau’s Drug was in Clarksville or they filled in the lake.

His knowledge is boundless on the subject of our hometown and he reminds us of it ad nauseum.

We should be grateful he’s here as a shining example of truth and clarity.

Thank you LL, for constantly reminding us that our differences often transcend politics and policy.

And on behalf of the failed Trump experiment, I want to thank you for your substantial material contribution to the NEW border wall, to be constructed entirely of shat bricks, which, as we should continue to acknowledge, is the topic of this thread!
So let's see .... Originally Posted by Little Monster
... you don't, so what's the point in trying?

Stick with buying pussy, ok?

BTW: Who is "us" in "let's" ....? That's a rhetorical question. (Look it up!)

Or are you one of those multiple personalities who lurk around here pretending to be in a group?
Let’s not forget that LL claims to have been here in Austin before any of us were “in Buster Browns.” He was here before Nau’s Drug was in Clarksville or they filled in the lake.

His knowledge is boundless on the subject of our hometown and he reminds us of it ad nauseum.

We should be grateful he’s here as a shining example of truth and clarity.

Thank you LL, for constantly reminding us that our differences often transcend politics and policy.

And on behalf of the failed Trump experiment, I want to thank you for your substantial material contribution to the NEW border wall, to be constructed entirely of shat bricks, which, as we should continue to acknowledge, is the topic of this thread! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LL is so much smarter than the two of you (little monster and yssup rider) you can't really comprehend how bad he makes you both look - assuming you two aren't the same person.
As my Uncle Han used to say...

WTF does that have to do with the OP?
LL is so much smarter than the two of you (little monster and yssup rider) you can't really comprehend how bad he makes you both look - assuming you two aren't the same person. Originally Posted by friendly fred

FF the member with many handles.
As my Uncle Han used to say...

WTF does that have to do with the OP? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My uncle was named Solomon and he had quite a few things to say about people just like you...
FF the member with many handles. Originally Posted by bamscram
I only have this one handle, unlike you...so #$%@ ^%&, ^%$(*&
LL is so much smarter than the two of you (little monster and yssup rider) you can't really comprehend how bad he makes you both look - assuming you two aren't the same person. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So childish wannabe put downs, name calling, making stuff up makes one "smart" & mentally superior??
I think I'll be just fine. Keep Trying though, one does deserve an A for effort.
... you don't, so what's the point in trying?

So now you're backing down? Smart move, don't blame you

Stick with buying pussy, ok?

Oh don't worry I will

BTW: Who is "us" in "let's" ....? That's a rhetorical question. (Look it up!)

Lame!!

Or are you one of those multiple personalities who lurk around here pretending to be in a group? Originally Posted by LexusLover
First I was pretending to be from Austin, now I'm pretending to be in a group??

I sure do like to pretend don't I!!

Now keep on pretending that Trump is going to that wall built, keep pretending that it would actually do anything except waste tax payer money, not Mexico's like he guaranteed.
Now keep on pretending that Trump is going to that wall built, keep pretending that it would actually do anything except waste tax payer money, not Mexico's like he guaranteed. Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM you own Lex like a slave owner. Try to be nice to him. Be a just slave owner. Its the Christian thing to do. I bet Lexy hates seeing your posts. He fancies himself an intellectual yet he dodges your posts

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now keep on pretending that Trump is going to that wall built, keep pretending that it would actually do anything except waste tax payer money, not Mexico's like he guaranteed. Originally Posted by Little Monster
There is ongoing construction improving the existing wall.

Do you people want to tear down the existing wall?
Maybe plug up the tunnels..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!