a new member of the Trump Twilight Zone

One could say the same about you. Though you have some good posts.

Maybe the same could be said about all of us. We are depreciating every day. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Some good posts? lol
What Trump has shown as a case study is that no matter how stupid and corrupt politics was, it can always get worse. Originally Posted by Old-T
It sure did once Biden got elected. Are you competing with VitaMan to see which one of you has the most severe Brain Damage? This is getting ridiculous.
Biden is 1000x better than Trump ever hoped to be. Biden is not perfect but at least he isn't dumb fuck trump with pathetic band of trumptard cult losers.
Biden is 1000x better than Trump ever hoped to be. Originally Posted by royamcr
You aren't qualified to assess the qualities of a President....

... even of the Parent-Teachers' Association.

You proved it when you voted for The Demented One. It's too bad you don't have the integrity to just admit you are responsible for the killing of all those U.S. servicemembers and Afghan nationals by the car bombers. Aren't you proud of yourself?
Your god damn right I voted for Biden. There was no other choice.

You are full of shit, over 2400 died in the course of the war. Suppose Biden is responsible for that too? Members of the military know what they sign up for, some never make it home. I've said it before, I'm surprised it wasn't more than the 13... If anyone is responsible for those 13 it is command at the scene and intelligence. They let one slip by. After that they tightened things up, even shot down some incoming bombs. Those 13 may have save 100s of others...
Biden is 1000x better than Trump ever hoped to be. Biden is not perfect but at least he isn't dumb fuck trump with pathetic band of trumptard cult losers. Originally Posted by royamcr
Are you functioning one Brain Cell or what?
I'm good, 1 brain cell is all that is needed to communicate with a trumptard.
I'm good, 1 brain cell is all that is needed to communicate with a trumptard. Originally Posted by royamcr
You're too immature to know how to communicate with anyone. I haven't seen any evidence of it yet.
If trumptards weren't so dumb and out of touch with reality I wouldn't be so hostile. It is baffling how much dumb and plain unfactual rhetoric is posted.
Your god damn right I voted for Biden. There was no other choice. Originally Posted by royamcr
Like I correctly assessed: The above proves you're not qualified to evaluate what is a good President FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And it also proves you are responsible for the horrendous events recently and in the future in Afghanistan ... to U.S. citizens and Afghan partners who helped the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA there.

I know you are proud of yourself as you see story after story of women being raped and mutilated (before they are killed), children being executed, and men who helped this country slaughtered after being brutally tortured in public.

You own it.
If trumptards weren't so dumb and out of touch with reality I wouldn't be so hostile. It is baffling how much dumb and plain unfactual rhetoric is posted. Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump hasn't done anything that could possibly adversely effect your's or anyone else's life in over seven months but Biden has and you're bitching about Trump. Yeah right you're in touch with reality, dumb on.
What is your point ? Is Trump not a political figure, and part of the political conversation.....or what ?
What is your point ? Is Trump not a political figure, and part of the political conversation.....or what ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, Trump is not a Political figure anymore. The only reason anyone is still bashing Trump is to distract themselves from the true idiot which is Joe Biden.
Go ask the members of the Republican Senate and House about that. Or better yet, just call up Lindsey Graham.

You are so focused on bashing Joe Biden, you don't see the political landscape.
Go ask the members of the Republican Senate and House about that. Or better yet, just call up Lindsey Graham.

You are so focused on bashing Joe Biden, you don't see the political landscape. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah right. Biden is the President and he's fucking up something every minute he's awake. Trump has nothing to do with the Political Climate. The only thing Trump is doing is reminding all you jerk offs what an incompetent ass Biden is. If you can't hand the truth too dam bad.