What Do You Consider Sexy????

• Jaci
  • 06-15-2012, 02:27 AM
The small of a womans back!!
A big, genuine smile....that shows in a pretty pair of eyes...
Confidence without arrogance. A hard line to walk but when pulled off correctly it'll keep me hooked for a long time. A women who can walk around in nothing but a pair of stockings feeling confident in her own skin, even if that skin isnt perfect is a big turn on for me.

Oh, and jeans and a wife beater, Love that look ;-)
  • Deke
  • 06-15-2012, 07:36 AM
Truly Passion comes to mind. Laid back on the pillows with her hair encircling her face and her smiling as we did mish. Whew,..flashbacks!,..the good kind!
Have you ever noticed the "square out"? Its when a woman's legs meet her hip bone and the area between her legs is sort of square, when she stands with her legs together you can see through her from the front or the back. lol...I know its kinda weird but I like it.
These eyes, these soft luscious lips, and the memory of them caressing my cock moments before taking this picture.

Laura Lynn, Wanna be friends?
Muscle tone in the legs and abs get me to go down!
I really believe confidence is so sexy, in men and women! People are attracted to others who feel at ease with themselves. At least I am very attracted to men like that. I think one of my sexiest features is my eyes, and they say that "eyes are the windows of the soul". I also think a fit, well cared for body, along with good grooming, is sexy.

Here's a good pic of my eyes for ya'll!!
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2012, 04:12 PM
The small of a womans back!! Originally Posted by Jaci

YES SIR !!!

the small swale right below the waist and above the buttcheeks is a deff turn on ... especially when the cheeks make a small V at the top ..

http://www.googlemodules.com/image/s...E61F2E44AB.jpg

too damn bad so many girls ruin that sexy space with stripper stamps now days.
No Duckface. Duckfaces are UNsexy! Feet are UNSexy! Starfish are UNSexy. See how we're all different???????
Sexy to me in no particular order: pretty eyes, great teeth and smile, warm disposition, hugging and carressing are sexy, wavy and long curly hair that smells great, a shaved kitty that smells great, garters, real nails (not fake acrylic).
Oh and an open mouth and tongue out awaiting it's prize is ÜBERSEXY. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Booooo! No Duckface or Starfish

After I've made eye contact, I always do a quick run down.
The first thing I look at is HIS TEETH, HIS WATCH and HIS SHOES.

If a man takes care of his teeth and has a great Smile, he takes care of his mouth.
I always like to be impressed by the Watch...I feel I get somewhat of an insight of how they dress themselves.
Finally, shoes tell a lot about a person IMO...generally how well they take care of their self and body.

I am very turned on by confidence but not cockiness!

My favorites are the "Traps" on a mans neck/shoulders and the "Teardrop" above the knee in the leg.

Incognito, LOL thanks for the catch of course my first wife's mother! I loved my mama but was NOT in love with her.
The jawline of my man is what gets my juices flowing.
My top 10 sexy things (on a man):

#1) dark hair (sorry, I've always been a sucker for it)
#2) Confidence aka "swag" (Mmmmmm)
#3) nice eyes (to give me that intense look while making love)
#4) Sense of humor (or smart ass...love it baby, bring it!)
#5) sexy jaw line (ie. Brad Pitt's...omg)
#6) nice teeth (I can overlook this if #10 is on point!)
#7) stomach lines that lead to.....(see picture below)
#8) nice thick thighs/legs (no chicken legs. If he has some thick thighs I want to bite them!)
#9) sexy bubble butt (yes, some guys DO have them! Although it's rare - I love a man with a big booty!)

#10) a big dick always takes the cake!

ha ha ha...okay now I'm horny!

• ajay
  • 06-15-2012, 10:49 PM
sexy? charleze theron imo....or my avatar