Trump's Agenda

Dead issue.......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the chimp

btw the okies moved to califorIna or TexASS
Cite where Trump ever cuddled up to a Klan wizard the way hildebeest did!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!... I'm waiting for her lizard tongue to come out...

just like Marshall taught me... fuckers

Jesus, SLOBBRIN.
says the chimp

btw the okies moved to califorIna or TexASS Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Think he is still alive okiebilly? Fucking retard.
  • DSK
  • 07-18-2016, 06:51 PM
Jesus, SLOBBRIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How many times do I have to tell you that Jesus has nothing to do with it?
I get a kick out of these Trump supporters he's by far the most under qualified candidate to ever run for POTUS. There's no way you ass clowns are going to convince me that out of the original 19 - Trump was your first choice. The GOP part is imploding in 8 years they are going into history as losing to the first black president twice and now to a woman. GOP Amd trump followers go kill yourself it's time for the liberatarian party to rise.
I get a kick out of these Trump supporters he's by far the most under qualified candidate to ever run for POTUS. There's no way you ass clowns are going to convince me that out of the original 19 - Trump was your first choice. The GOP part is imploding in 8 years they are going into history as losing to the first black president twice and now to a woman. GOP Amd trump followers go kill yourself it's time for the liberatarian party to rise. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Donald Trump's Remarkably Consistent Inconsistency

Trump is a one-man debate: He is the only candidate I know of that can reverse policy positions multiple times within the span of a few minutes — and still apparently get taken seriously by a substantial section of the electorate.

Full article:

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/p...inconsistency/