For all you gun lovers

I notice that all the ladies pictured here know how to hold a handgun... note that the first finger is NOT on the trigger! Very impressive ladies. Someone has done their homework!.

Huck
Huck do you receive the Blue Press magazine from Dillon? It is published by Dillon Precision Products. 8009 E Dillon Way Scottsdale AZ 85260. It is sent out each month free of charge.
Some great gun stories and a fantastic woman on the cover.
Fuck it. Might as well chime in my video peice to this schindig. Love a girl with a gun, and this thread seems to be the perfect place to brag about my latest collaberation lol!

Originally Posted by cyborg
after watching this video 20 times straight i can say without question that this is superb. huge gun tiny girl perfect ass the next kill bill movie should be like that.
I was tough never to put your finger on the trigger unless you plan on shooting.

i will only carry 2 guns my bren ten or a full frame 1911 45
I constantly carry a Bond derringer with 410 self defense rounds. It is on my left hip so it can be drawn across my body. The draw does not require me to raise my elbow which is a dead give away that you are drawing a weapon. It is handy when setting in the car as I can draw it while reaching for the seat belt with my left hand.
I also would like to take a second to beam like a proud father over my first firearm purchase, a remington 887 nitro magnum. I'm addicted. I think I want a tank next, if they come in matte black LOL![/QUOTE]

Cyborg, as far as I know you could just buy one and just paint it. A single Abrams can carry a price tag of up to $4.35 million USD or more per www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail.asp. But I would so rather have this....
I also would like to take a second to beam like a proud father over my first firearm purchase, a remington 887 nitro magnum. I'm addicted. I think I want a tank next, if they come in matte black LOL! Originally Posted by rockhead
Cyborg, as far as I know you could just buy one and just paint it. A single Abrams can carry a price tag of up to $4.35 million USD or more per www.militaryfactory.com/armor/detail.asp. But I would so rather have this....
[/QUOTE]

Sweet jesus WANT
  • R.M.
  • 10-06-2013, 09:20 PM
JK6A0555-L.jpg

I'm excited about buying some ammo tomorrow so I can practice before my certification.