Hey guys regarding the BAD reviews I recieved last Monday

I am no trying to WK, but I understand how your life get turned upside down when you loose a child unexpectedly. I had that happen was in a daze and ran a 4 way stop almost hitting a DPS officer. That was a very bad day and I was not thinking at all. My thought on this issue had I been Lala I would have cancelled everything for a while as I regrouped.
I am no trying to WK, but I understand how your life get turned upside down when you loose a child unexpectedly. I would have cancelled everything for a while as I regrouped. Originally Posted by Indian33
She didn't lose a child in the way it appears you're thinking...as she said she "lost her son to her ex," meaning she lost custody is how I read it.
LaLa very classy response. I commend you for your response to this situation, Hope all goes well with your custody battle.

ck your PM's
  • S-Man
  • 10-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Well gptxman, when my son was gone in an unfair cause i pretty much forgot a lot of things,yet i still tried to work. so go ahead and put up your no review thats fine by me. im not going to be bitter of it, not one bit. i guess i have to be a perfect provider for guys like you to not accept my apologies and allow me to fix it. so without disrespect, go ahead and write your review and please feel good about it.

everyone out there please have a good week. i offered to fix the situations due to my issues, and this will not happen again. Originally Posted by gfelala
Someone please look up definition of a back-handed apology. Also, please check if it can be categorized as classy.
It certainly is well past time to close this thread. As someone mentioned it is normal to allow a provider to post a rebuttal of a review and then close that thread and the review. I would have closed it long ago if I had seen it. Whether anyone thinks her apology was classy or not, it was the mildest rebuttal I have seen. It was an apology and she did take responsibility. Time to give it a rest and stop beating her.

Torito