Starting Out

There are actually some great guys on here. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
yes JonBalls is a great guy and someone starting out should read his post ta make sure he be starting out doing it right
yes JonBalls is a great guy and someone starting out should read his post ta make sure he be starting out doing it right Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

here is an example if schmucks trying to lead you astray.
Shannah, that really was a great idea. Although I'm not brand, brand new to this (I've had a few very select regulars recently, and years ago worked in another area) I'm still new in many ways. I'm also very bisexual. It would be a ton of fun to work with another girl and very helpful to "learn the ropes". Does anyone know where I would post if I was to be looking for another girl willing to work together. I'm a very bright, bubbly, sweet girl. I get along with almost anyone. I can't post pics as I'm not verified as of yet but I could email some. If any females would like to talk about the possibility I'd really appreciate it. Or if you guys know a girl who might be interested, please ask if they'd consider. I could really use a good friend in the field regardless but this would be an added bonus

Thanks,
Bella xoxo
As much as I do love me some sarcasm....some ppl are just assholes :/

here is an example if schmucks trying to lead you astray. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
you be sadly wrong
but that's ok
Hahaha. I see. Are you waiting for his evaluation before you decide you want to be better friends? lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
Well, I'm pretty happy with who I have right now, and I'm a one provider man I guess lol. I had to decline gb's offer to be his overflow man.
As much as I do love me some sarcasm....some ppl are just assholes :/ Originally Posted by bella0203

Be careful you don't fall in with the wrong pod....
ya gots ta ...steer ...people ta the right ...pod

Be careful you don't fall in with the wrong pod.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ya gots ta ...steer ...people ta the right ...pod

Originally Posted by Plastic Man

but wait, what is the right pod?
fuck the krill have at em its lunch time
but wait, what is the right pod? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
She can come play in my pod, I have some taisty krill I would love to share with her... ; )
She can come play in my pod, I have some taisty krill I would love to share with her... ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Your taisty maybe we can share u... ; )
Your taisty maybe we can share u... ; ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Looking forward to it!!!
Taisty... lol

Ugh words hurt my brain