Todays EXPLOSIVE hearings...more NADA!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cqA?li=BBnbfcL

Fox and Newsmax have done an amazing job at providing misinformation. They should be proud.

Or Fox viewers are the dumbest people on earth by a mile.

I think it’s the latter.
Looks like they will need to bring in more witnesses after coaching them. Based on Ms Hutchinson's track record, I would expect the usual Demonicrat witnesses to get called in to dutifully swear and tell their TDS stories from third party hearsay that they head from someone else. Likely one of them will bring Subway sammiches for the Sitcom, Infomercial and Marxist Show Trial circus clowns

Cassidy Hutchinson — Amber Heard, Jussie Smollett, Christine Blasey Ford (creator unknown)

That should seal the deal. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

“Creator unknown.”

Sure weren’t the Lord Almighty! He’d have done a better job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Actually, it may just be divinely inspired. The soulless Demonicrat ghosts from the past. All swearing to God.
“Creator unknown.”

Sure weren’t the Lord Almighty! He’d have done a better job. .. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She had nothing to gain by testifying.

Trump has everything to lose. That is why he and his minions are out in full force, spinning and spinning and spinning.

And quite a few of the minions are refusing to testity.....even after being presented with a subpoena.....and Trump is advising them not to testify.

Can you figure it out now ?
She had nothing to gain by testifying.

Trump has everything to lose. That is why he and his minions are out in full force, spinning and spinning and spinning.

And quite a few of the minions are refusing to testity.....even after being presented with a subpoena.....and Trump is advising them not to testify.

Can you figure it out now ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

You can not be that naive
Why won’t they testify?

Is Trump still being audited?

Who is being naive, eh?
... I, for one - am GLAD to see me liberal mates here
WANT people to testify. ... And I surely hope THAT
will still be the case next year - when the Republican
Congress begins THEIR hearings.

Coming Soon!

#### Salty
Why won’t they testify?

Is Trump still being audited?

Who is being naive, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ask yourself that question about Obama s first AG. I think executive privilege wears his lame excuse. You and VMware although ignorant is a more fitting description
That’s not the question, is it? You’re deflecting again. And we all know why.
Ask yourself that question about Obama s first AG. I think executive privilege wears his lame excuse. You and VMware although ignorant is a more fitting description Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Now, now, mate - sometimes Yssup and Vita surely got
selective memorys when it comes to Democrats.

And IF you call them out - bad things can happen.

Bambino used to say that those two surely hit the red triangle
more than Tracey Partridge!

Wynn and Waco had to explain to me what he meant.

#### Salty
You can not be that naive Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Trump can't seem to locate 10 of his 11 former executive assistants. Has no idea where they are.
Trump can't locate any of his previous phones.
Trump can't find the records of the Trump Organization and his other papers.

And why do many of his minions refuse to testify after receiving a subpoena ? They think Trump has executive privilege for them not to testify.

Who is naive ?
Now, now, mate - sometimes Yssup and Vita surely got
selective memorys when it comes to Democrats.

And IF you call them out - bad things can happen.

Bambino used to say that those two surely hit the red triangle
more than Tracey Partridge!
Wynn and Waco had to explain to me what he meant.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Bambino and TWK both banned. They did it to themselves because neither one has self control. Trolling, stalking, name calling......it's all on display.
... If you say so. ...

#### Salty
Just look at the record. You can add rude, insulting, harassment. It's all there.
Or are you going to spin this too ?
Blame it on others ? Say it didn't happen ? Exactly what the Trumpites do. They can't admit anything.

To get back to the thread topic, here is a prime example of a Trump minion not showing up to testify. Even though he has said plenty about Jan 6 already.

Peter Navarro Indicted for Contempt of Congress

Two Charges Filed for Defaulting on House Subpoena From Select Committee Investigating Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

WASHINGTON – Former White House advisor Peter K. Navarro has been indicted by a federal grand jury on two counts of contempt of Congress stemming from his failure to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 breach of the United States Capitol.

Navarro is charged with one contempt count involving his refusal to appear for a deposition and another involving his refusal to produce documents, despite a subpoena from the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol. The indictment was returned yesterday and unsealed today. Navarro is to make his initial appearance this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
I think I at this point, they’re no longer protecting Trump, but conveniently using him to hide their own crimes, many of which likely committed long before Trump glommed onto them.

And … where are those tax returns anyway?