Which side presents the biggest threat of violence in America

I wouldn't call Rittenhouse a fool. That implies some sort of mental incapacity. No, he was naïve and a bit reckless. He was 17 so that is understandable. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Damn....I agree with cornhole Originally Posted by WTF
if it keeps up your cured ????
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 06:55 AM
The only shooting in the Capital on Jan 6th was a black cop shooting a white girl.

I am not aware of any AR-style rifles in the occupied cspital building . . . amybe some of the cops , but none of the protesters. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Are you aware of DC's gun laws?
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 06:56 AM
if it keeps up your cured ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Cornhole is the biggest baby the Navy has ever had.
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 06:57 AM
wtf - pleas see my post to LM - above.
DPST is teh party of enabled OBLM and Anti-Fa terrorist Violence.

Violence fully approved and enabled by the DPST party, supported by indoctrinated minions, and Lied about by LSM propaganda.

And rationalized as 'Not violence '- and accepted as such - the the DPST proletariat.

See references in post above.
The Left keeps complaining that Rittenhouse is no hero while at the same time saying that the Child Rapist, Rosenbaum was merely attending a peaceful rally in support of Black people. So now yelling "N*****, is how we show support for Black lives? The Left has made a Child Rapist, yelling N*****, a hero of the Left.

Doesn't get more stupid than that, but hey, keep it up.
I lived in Metairie for 20 years Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Good times, Antoinette Franks, now there was a winner and she got to be on the job because of the mayor who I was introduced to by a prostitute on the street. No, Allie was not a street walker, she worked in one of the bars but her apartment was on Canal Street across from the graveyard.

I remember a car jacking in Kenner I think. Guy pulled a woman out of her car and tried to drive away. Some guy emptied a magazine at the guy as he drove down the street. Didn't hit a damn thing, good or bad. If you carry, practice.
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 01:17 PM
I live in one of the reddest of states. I’m used to it. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Move to China or Venezuela

Be happy!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 11-20-2021, 01:18 PM
The Left keeps complaining that Rittenhouse is no hero while at the same time saying that the Child Rapist, Rosenbaum was merely attending a peaceful rally in support of Black people. So now yelling "N*****, is how we show support for Black lives? The Left has made a Child Rapist, yelling N*****, a hero of the Left.

Doesn't get more stupid than that, but hey, keep it up. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Amen, good Sir!
Are you aware of DC's gun laws? Originally Posted by WTF
Well yes, and that is part of my point.

Those who did illegally enter the Capital on Jan 6th were not armed. They did not break the federal or local laws regarding firearms. Yet the left would have you believe that this was an armed coup attempt with heavy casualties through their continued misrepresentation of the event. Their continued use of phrases such as "deadly riot" leaves out that there were only four reported deaths; two heart attacks in the non-violent crowd outside and one stroke inside while one unarmed protester was shot . . .and those circumstances have never been investigated or explained.
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2021, 05:34 AM
lefties Lie - it is their method of communication.
Good times, Antoinette Franks, now there was a winner and she got to be on the job because of the mayor who I was introduced to by a prostitute on the street. No, Allie was not a street walker, she worked in one of the bars but her apartment was on Canal Street across from the graveyard.

I remember a car jacking in Kenner I think. Guy pulled a woman out of her car and tried to drive away. Some guy emptied a magazine at the guy as he drove down the street. Didn't hit a damn thing, good or bad. If you carry, practice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Some of the best years of my life! I lived right in the heart of Fat City in the early years. The Fat City of today resembles nothing like the days of the late 70's and 80's. I could literally walk to many bars where open carry of alcohol was permitted or at the very least over looked.

It was all like a scene straight out of American Graffiti. So much damn fun and at the end of the night, I would walk home, never having to get in a car. But Fat City was more than that. Everything one had to do, grocery shopping, banking, etc, etc, could all be done without ever getting in a car and come Mardi Gras time, there were plenty of floats going right down Veteran's Blvd. which was a great alternative than going to the French quarter which was just a massive crush of people mostly on Bourbon street.

Right outside my door was literally Party Central! Good Times!
It was an Antifa guy who killed a man in Oregon for wearing a hat. Two Antifa women attacked a young boy for wearing a red ball cap. An Antifa type killed David Dorn in St. Louis. It was an Antifa who shot a reporter in Portland. It was an Antifa type who almost killed reporter Andy Ngo. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And an antifa guy ambushed and killed a maga guy near the parking garage in portland. Antifa guy was later killed in fight with FBI.
Burning down cities is very much a progressive thing to do.
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 12:04 PM
marxist , racist DPSTs do love their 'Non-Violence"!