$400 million in cash?????

Fox just had a video of one of the four hostages who stated that they waited on the Tarmac for hours waiting for a plane to land.

Hmmmm, I wonder what that plane was?

Lying sacks of shit. The whole Fukin' bunch.
Pretty easy to connect the dots, isn't it?

It's a damned shame when the Mullahs in Iran are more honest than the US government.
I just heard Hillary comment about it.....

"Old News..." She said. Obviously hiding from the issue.

I guess at this point it's also "What does it matter" as well huh?

Sorry ...its new news to me and it really stinks.

She and BO have nothing but contempt for the intelligence of the American people.
Drumpf's own staff says there was no such video.

SWING AND A MISS!

SWING AND A MISS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIQ0N-j7bg

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

SWING AND A MISS DIPSHIT!
Eat my shorts, dipshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b056bad214f633

Don't you ever get tired of having your ass handed to you? Keep flailing. You look like Drumpf making fun of the disabled...

STRIKE TWO!
Eat my shorts, dipshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b056bad214f633

Don't you ever get tired of having your ass handed to you? Keep flailing. You look like Drumpf making fun of the disabled...

STRIKE TWO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There was no other mention of the video you're talking about in this thread. The only mention of a video came from Jackie and it had nothing to do with Trump. In fact no one even mentioned trumps name except you. I thought at first you had accidentally posted your remark in the wrong thread until I saw your name next to it.

When you post...try having a point. It makes it so much more interesting to the reader.

Strike Three.. Your out.
There was no other mention of the video you're talking about in this thread. The only mention of a video came from Jackie and it had nothing to do with Trump. In fact no one even mentioned trumps name except you. I thought at first you had accidentally posted your remark in the wrong thread until I saw your name next to it.

When you post...try having a point. It makes it so much more interesting to the reader.

Strike Three.. Your out. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
y-rider gets his ass kicked!

SWING AND A MISS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whether or not there was a video, Obama sent $400 million to Iran in cash, small unmarked bills, to Iran as a ransom for hostages which Obama claims is a partial payment to Iran on a debt we don't even owe.

You swing both ways, and miss both ways.
Whether or not there was a video, Obama sent $400 million to Iran in cash, small unmarked bills, to Iran as a ransom for hostages which Obama claims is a partial payment to Iran on a debt we don't even owe. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And at least one of the kidnap victims is reporting they had to wait until the money got there!!!!

Sounds like a car dealership to me! No money. No keys!
While you guys stew in your own juices, Drumpf has admitted he didn't see the video he twice said he did. In fact, he admitted the video he saw was of something else.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/05/politi...aim/index.html

Takes a big man with small hands to admit he lied about a national security briefing. Twice!

This fucking idiot doesn't know what he sees, where it comes from or how he got it. But that doesn't stop him from making shit up.

He cannot be trusted. Today, a new poll shows him trailing by 15 points now. After this, expect the polls to be less kind to the little dick-tater.

Rave on, Trumpites!
Strike four!! Soap Dropper...

Go to the showers with Ivan.
Same excuse as yours, right masterdickmuncher? Originally Posted by lustylad
No
Pretty easy to connect the dots, isn't it?

It's a damned shame when the Mullahs in Iran are more honest than the US government. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It figures you believe that enough to say it.

But then Reagan and gang did lie their asses off.
Every poster meant it as an illegal act. And I will admit your legal expertise is equal to your expertise on most other subjects. Zero.
You say it's illegal to do business with Iran? Scope? Field? Link?

7665410584[/FONT]]No this was money laundering despite the legal expertise of Munchkin. Sometimes money laundering does hide the source of the money but sometimes money laundering just make the money "clean". It is illegal to do business with Iran with US dollars so you have to get rid of those dollars and money is fungible. The earlier money we sent to the Iranians can be tracked through the Internet (so why didn't we do that this time?) but this cash can be divided into neat bundles literally and Everyone knows if it's not neatly bundled the terrorists can't spend it.given to terrorists for operations in England, France, Germany, Israel, Belgium, and the US. It probably was. So now, Obama is sponsoring terrorism against our allies. Again, why an unmarked plane? Reagan released obsolete parts to the Iranians in exchange for money and hostages. The money went to the Contras (since the unconstitutional Boland bill would not allow Reagan to do foreign policy) and we got hostages back. Reagan admitted as much. This time Obama went further, we didn't give Iran obsolete weapons, we gave them money to be used for buying new weapons and paying for operations in Europe. It was against the law and Congress had no chance to approve or disapprove (ala the Boland Bill).

So if this was so up and up, why the secrecy? I watched Josh Ernest the other day. He must have said the word "ransom" 12 times in two minutes as he denied that it was ransom. Shakespeare had him pegged. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn;[FONT=Arial
You go from "It probably was." to Obama sponsoring terrorism against our allies to sliding up America's ass with a version or Iran-Contra so laundered any American would have been proud to be a part of it.