Clients Commenting on Reviews

From what Ive read DED has a sterling reputation and that should be enough for all hobbyist! ...... Originally Posted by angelinadream
+1
What I find even more interesting is that you jokers haven't noticed something odd on one of the most recent reviews. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
It was noticed...
A certain provider has an email address from one agency and a website address from another agency. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
I did the review on that certain provider...

It's a pretty well known fact that she was letting two agencies book for her, not something the board owners frown against...

In addition, it is posted in the independent section. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

She told me she was Independent...

I only bring it up, because you're so busy making accusations about me that you haven't even picked up on that. That was the very first thing I noticed when I read the review. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

Once again, it was noticed by many.

It's always best to go straight to the horse's mouth when you want information. Anymore questions, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and to answer your question...this little Hobby of ours is YMMV all day, everyday, and twice on Sundays.
Any Hobbyist who thinks he will get the EXACT SAME treatment from every provider is full of it! Just ignore him like LD said...

Have a great day Ms. UCD
It was noticed...

It's a pretty well known fact that she was letting two agencies book for her, not something the board owners frown against...

It's always best to go straight to the horse's mouth when you want information. Anymore questions, feel free to PM me.

Oh, and to answer your question...this little Hobby of ours is YMMV all day, everyday, and twice on Sundays.
Any Hobbyist who thinks he will get the EXACT SAME treatment from every provider is full of it! Just ignore him like LD said...

Have a great day Ms. UCD Originally Posted by DickEmDown
On behalf of America and the Free World... we thank you for TOFTT...
It was noticed...

Have a great day Ms. UCD Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I know who you are and I wasn't questioning whether the review was valid. I was trying to make a point, because there are a lot of jokers on here who tend to pick on newer members. I posted a valid topic with two valid questions to help me deal with issues I'm going through.
Dick em down........

In your case are you sure its the horses MOUTH?

I'm just askin...............
From what Ive read DED has a sterling reputation and that should be enough for all hobbyist! Chill out Alex, Kosiar will get his pimp on soon enough.....give him time you know he's new...... Originally Posted by angelinadream

Some people just never learn........

AD... the more "You" open your mouth, the more harm you do to whatever rep you have. You are gorgeous, and from what said credible review said, your service was well above average. You don't need to defend yourself! Let that review and others do that. Post Ads in the Provider Ad/Weekend Lineup section. After that I (and I'm sure MANY others) would HIGHLY suggest that you limit your post to ONLY those forums/threads that you can contribute FACTUAL UNBIASED information too. Not every thread or post you make needs to be about you or you "trying to be funny". Once you have EARNED a reputation for something good, then by all means... post-whore away.... Until then, PLEASE filter just a bit more. I REALLY wanna like you..... but you're starting to make it difficult.....

Not trying to be a dick... I'm just saying......

UCD.... Follow LD advice.. be polite, change the subject.. Unless they're a complete dumbass they will get the picture.... if they don't.... then congratulations! You can probably tell them/sell them whatever you want.

JaD
Dick em down........

I'm just askin............... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Uh..... OHW.... You must not know the LEGEND of DeD!! There is a reason many of us take some time before we try to "follow" that act of his!

Find out first hand knowledge at your own peril......

JaD
I know who you are and I wasn't questioning whether the review was valid. I was trying to make a point, because there are a lot of jokers on here who tend to pick on newer members. I posted a valid topic with two valid questions to help me deal with issues I'm going through. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
Point taken. Oh, and I did answer your question...
Any Hobbyist who thinks he will get the EXACT SAME treatment from every provider is full of it! Just ignore him like LD said... Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Dick em down........

I'm just askin............... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Funny , funny, haha
JaD: Uh...Yeah....thats what I meant...........you know........another 'part' of the horse? I'm pretty sharp. Not much gets past me.

And I'll have to pass on the first hand knowledge. I fall way too easy. And I can't have DeD tearin' up stuff that don't belong to him!
Thanks JAD, I wish I could take advantage of the situation, but it will only bring more problems in the future.

Thanks DED - I think they've crossed the imaginary line and won't see it the way you and I see it.
[quote=Jusanotherdude;588046]Some people just never learn........

AD... the more "You" open your mouth, the more harm you do to whatever rep you have. You are gorgeous, and from what said credible review said, your service was well above average. You don't need to defend yourself! Let that review and others do that. Post Ads in the Provider Ad/Weekend Lineup section. After that I (and I'm sure MANY others) would HIGHLY suggest that you limit your post to ONLY those forums/threads that you can contribute FACTUAL UNBIASED information too. Not every thread or post you make needs to be about you or you "trying to be funny". Once you have EARNED a reputation for something good, then by all means... post-whore away.... Until then, PLEASE filter just a bit more. I REALLY wanna like you..... but you're starting to make it difficult.....

Not trying to be a dick... I'm just saying......

Wow. A man that can see past his di*k................Well, alright!!

Wow. A man that can see past his di*k................Well, alright!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Well.... sorta..... Sometimes ya gotta give the lil' dude a break......Not a long break.... just a little.......

JaD
Thanks JAD, I wish I could take advantage of the situation, but it will only bring more problems in the future.

Thanks DED - I think they've crossed the imaginary line and won't see it the way you and I see it. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

Trying to align yourself with DED. Too little too late it was HIS review you tried to trash.......You DID try to take advantage of the situation.

JaD If you like me great if not, I'll be ok.
Trying to align yourself with DED. Too little too late it was HIS review you tried to trash.......You DID try to take advantage of the situation.

JaD If you like me great if not, I'll be ok. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Angelina, I was not trashing DED's review. In order to trash something, you dispute it and lie about it. I didn't dispute it or lie about it. You're taking some of my words out of context. It's probably best if you just let it rest. I didn't name your review and I was only using it as an example. Those who can read between the lines and understand the context of my sentences, understand the point I was trying to make with your review.
Some people just never learn........

Not trying to be a dick... I'm just saying...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

Wow. A man that can see past his di*k................Well, alright!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
He is an in between the lines reader.