How does it feel internally knowing you are a whore?

I'am a virgin!!!!!
No that's not it... He fell in love with one and it blew up in his face. He forgot the first lesson of hooker club.
No that's not it... He fell in love with one and it blew up in his face. He forgot the first lesson of hooker club. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
It's easy to fall in love with someone. Especially when you have sex with them. Don't blame the guy for being sensitive.
  • Loxly
  • 12-27-2017, 08:31 PM
Perhaps there are some Providers that feel a bit of satisfaction in fulfilling the needs of people that might otherwise commit rape in order to quell their basic instincts.
I would never blame anyone for being sensitive.. but he was trying to heal his pain by bashing the one he loved. So yes he needs to learn the game better Sarah
Providers please chime in. Originally Posted by FarBeyond

How does it feel to get emotionally attached to a hooker? And then be rejected by said hooker? You couldn't even pay her to pretend to be in a relationship with your sorry ass.

The hobby is not for you, bud. Deactivate your account(s). Put this chapter of your life behind you and move on.
It's easy to fall in love with someone. Especially when you have sex with them. Don't blame the guy for being sensitive. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
I love you Sarah. I always have and always will. Please come home.
I love you Sarah. I always have and always will. Please come home. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Aawweeee I'm the little sweetest Bitch everyone loves. Where are my Christmas presents?!
Aawweeee I'm the little sweetest Bitch everyone loves. Where are my Christmas presents?! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

In my pants.
In my pants. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Lol you pmed me an apology. You attacked me publicly. So you can apologize publicly as well .
Lol you pmed me an apology. You attacked me publicly. So you can apologize publicly as well . Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

No need to apologize. It was joke, you can take that right?

Yes I am trying to be a nicer person on here, but don't take my kindness as weakness.
No need to apologize. It was joke, you can take that right?

Yes I am trying to be a nicer person on here, but don't take my kindness as weakness. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
If it was a joke why did you pm me an apology?
Interesting thread
If it was a joke why did you pm me an apology? Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

I apologized to you for making fun of you tattoo. I felt bad for you after that exchange. I'm starting to regret that decision btw. Pm stands for private message, I am also to wonder if you have a hard time keeping things private? I will never see you, so I wasn't trying to get on your good side. Don't read into it more than it was.

Good day!
I apologized to you for making fun of you tattoo. I felt bad for you after that exchange. I'm starting to regret that decision btw. Pm stands for private message, I am also to wonder if you have a hard time keeping things private? I will never see you, so I wasn't trying to get on your good side. Don't read into it more than it was.

Good day! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Then what was the point of apologizing?