Trump again suggests supporters should try to vote twice, ignoring warnings from election officials

This Covid 1984 has been the DPST crying wolf , for the mail in fraud
There is no mail in fraud, Resxy. In fact, we’re not sure there’s evens a yous.
  • oeb11
  • 09-08-2020, 08:48 AM
Such a shame - that DPST's are so blinded to reality by their hatred instituted by their LSM propaganda.
hatred is ultimately self- destructive.

get some professional help.
There is no mail in fraud, Resxy. In fact, we’re not sure there’s evens a yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

you're a bigger fraud, dudette.

your shitz is outta control. lol.
There is no mail in fraud, .... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You're correct! The five ballots I mailed in last week were to offset the five you sent in the week before. That's not fraud on my part ... it's called an "offset"!

I'm finishing up five more for this week just in case you repeat.
There is no mail in fraud, Resxy. In fact, we’re not sure there’s evens a yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You're correct! The five ballots I mailed in last week were to offset the five you sent in the week before. That's not fraud on my part ... it's called an "offset"!

I'm finishing up five more for this week just in case you repeat. Originally Posted by LexusLover

hoeshitz is in denial on the fact Dems are all sweets and roses; they're not. they are more like thorns and lemons.

where theres fraud, there's sticky fingers at work.

its certainly not rare as the media and the foundation likes to claim.
Melania is leaving Trump as soon as she can. Book that bubs Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I agree. She doesn't seem to care very much for him. If he does not win this reelection, I doubt she will stick around long. He's on his 3rd marriage for a reason. That smug loud mouth old prick has to be miserable to live with when you can just take the prenup money and have some peace and quiet.
Dim-wit and dumb DPSTs have selective memory issue s
I’m in Chicago, gonna vote early and often...

What a Hoe... Democrats are the ones trying to do something shady!!!
If you vote by mail, there is a greater risk your vote will be lost or ruled ineligible.

That's a fact.

History and experience show that a higher percentage of mail-in ballots don't get counted compared to votes made in person at a polling booth.

By encouraging everyone to vote by mail rather than in person, the dim-retards are knowingly SUPPRESSING their votes!

So my question is - why are the dim-retards so hell-bent on suppressing the vote in this election??

I mean... isn't that supposed to be something they always accuse Republicans of doing?? Originally Posted by lustylad
That's exactly what the chicken shit liberals deserve.
The Dems can only win if they CHEAT!!! BUT if they keep the fraud going till Jan 20 ,2021 GET THIS
with no clear POTUS
PEELOOIS will become temporary POTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dems can only win if they CHEAT!!! BUT if they keep the fraud going till Jan 20 ,2021 GET THIS
with no clear POTUS
PEELOOIS will become temporary POTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What everyone seems to forget in talking about Pelosi possibly becoming POTUS is that Congressional terms change at the first of January and then the new Speaker is formally chosen. Pelosi already sold her soul once by agreeing to term limits back in 2018 to secure her position as speaker starting in 2019. That included a clause where she could still be eligible for speaker in 2021, but that wasn't guaranteed.

For her to be POTUS would require that she first be re-elected in 2020(likely but we have discussions going on about that too), the Dems hold the House(also likely), and then she be elected to speaker again(will certainly be contentious, especially if there's a chance that whomever is elected would temporarily serve as POTUS) in order to serve while the POTUS election is resolved. If by January 1, 2021, the POTUS election is not settled, the politics of it will escalate 1000%.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 09:07 AM
AOC will run for speaker next term - if re-elected
She is 30 now - and ineligible for POTUS due to age (35 years of age required by Constitution).

That would be interesting.

and - if the DPST's take Senate - an opening to toss the Constitution in the trash - something all DPST's desire.
with no clear POTUS
PEELOOIS will become temporary POTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That’s not how it works. In a contested election it goes to the house where the state delegations vote. The republicans have a majority of delegations so Trump almost certainly wins.

There is also a never before tried way that Piglosi could attempt to use, tying the constitution into knots, where she could attempt to re-do the state delegations, which would likely lead to civil war.

Democrats have destroyed our tradition of peaceful transition of power, one of the things that separates us from banana republics, already, never accepted that hildabeast got crushed, so don’t be surprised at anything. Hilda publicly stated Biden shouldn’t concede. They know they’re going to lose and their only hope is to muck shit up as much as possible and try to reverse the will of the country. This election is gonna be a hot mess, regardless of how badly President Trump trounces senile Joe. Democrats simply can’t, and won’t, accept that most people don’t believe their bullshit.
Humpsty, typical WSND. Why aren't you out with your WSND buddies and doing WSND things, WSND?