Preferred411

But the id and the face thing not really understanding that one
It makes it more difficult for someone to just "lift" an older friend or sister's identification, if they have to send a verification photo as well.

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Honestly, and no offense meant, I would give Gina and her staff my info(and have) before I would give it to you, I'm much more comfortable giving it to a Canadian company that is not doing anything illegal in that country, and is not subject to subpoena powers of the US. Originally Posted by eglrdr

Molly all it doeas is increase your customer base as alot of customers are strictly booking through 411. I understand your reservations in general, but Gina has a great reputation and it goes along way in my opinion. It aids you in screening because she does a good job screening us as well
all it doeas is increase your customer base as alot of customers are strictly booking through 411.
I'm thinking that, these days (a la "To Catch A Predator" and other similar shows), the very best and brightest of our clients want to be absolutely, 100% certain they are dealing with a provider who is of age.

Age Verification is a good thing for the community.... at least in MY community.

There will always be an underground - no screening. no age verification, no holds barred - group of people. Always has been, always will be. They aren't really my focus with P411, and there's a reason for that.

I want to deal only with professional, respectful, and conscientious individuals. Ones who understand how important Age Verification is in this industry, as well as reputation, customer service, timeliness, discretion, etc. If this weeds some providers out, so be it. Life goes on and P411 is growing each and every day, regardless.

While we keep the verification images on file, no one has access to them besides me and my staff. If you are concerned about L.E. getting their hands on them, you can rest assured they have FAR easier ways of figuring out who you are than trying to get that info from me.

My entire life and livelihood depends on keeping your information safe.... but your ISP couldn't care less about your information! L.E. could simply ask Yahoo or Gmail or whatever who owns xyz@.com and they have the info they need. The thing is, we are talking about a petty misdemeanor (as long as the provider is of age!) and the chance that they will go to those lengths, without having any evidence, is slim to none.

Any way, if anyone has any question or concerns, I'm always here to try to help. I hope we won't lose many good providers over these more stringent checks, but I'm confident that this is the right direction to go.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I'm thinking that, these days (a la "To Catch A Predator" and other similar shows), the very best and brightest of our clients want to be absolutely, 100% certain they are dealing with a provider who is of age.

Age Verification is a good thing for the community.... at least in MY community.

There will always be an underground - no screening. no age verification, no holds barred - group of people. Always has been, always will be. They aren't really my focus with P411, and there's a reason for that.

I want to deal only with professional, respectful, and conscientious individuals. Ones who understand how important Age Verification is in this industry, as well as reputation, customer service, timeliness, discretion, etc. If this weeds some providers out, so be it. Life goes on and P411 is growing each and every day, regardless.

While we keep the verification images on file, no one has access to them besides me and my staff. If you are concerned about L.E. getting their hands on them, you can rest assured they have FAR easier ways of figuring out who you are than trying to get that info from me.

My entire life and livelihood depends on keeping your information safe.... but your ISP couldn't care less about your information! L.E. could simply ask Yahoo or Gmail or whatever who owns xyz@.com and they have the info they need. The thing is, we are talking about a petty misdemeanor (as long as the provider is of age!) and the chance that they will go to those lengths, without having any evidence, is slim to none.

Any way, if anyone has any question or concerns, I'm always here to try to help. I hope we won't lose many good providers over these more stringent checks, but I'm confident that this is the right direction to go.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina,

I am one of the biggest skeptics on this board. I will say this, I have many worries when I go to bed at night but NEVER have I worried about being a member of P411 and what could happen. You have a great service and I have no complaints.

Thanks for what you do for the hobby community...

sixx
+1
Gina,

I am one of the biggest skeptics on this board. I will say this, I have many worries when I go to bed at night but NEVER have I worried about being a member of P411 and what could happen. You have a great service and I have no complaints.

Thanks for what you do for the hobby community...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Damn right Sixx! Me too, all of the above.
Yeah I'm thinking about doing the 1 time fee myself once my free trial runs out. Mostly have used P411 after the fact to get my number up. Always nice to have for short notice verfication.
Yeah I'm thinking about doing the 1 time fee myself once my free trial runs out. Mostly have used P411 after the fact to get my number up. Always nice to have for short notice verfication. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Is there a one time fee option, and if so, how much?