Your first provider....

• Jaleh
  • 09-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Mine was Kacey Pleasures, a real fantasy actually -> Always wanted a Redhead and he fulfilled it with her! MMM... man that girl was talented.
  • st929
  • 09-06-2010, 03:24 PM
First was the tantra goddess Katrine in Vancouver Canada (OMG girl MOVE TO DALLAS).

Followed by our very own Dharma who took a guy who just never got off on L2 and blew my mind with her incredible attitude, massage skill and left we unable to move with her L2.
Nothing like a good night's sleep to stir the memory. The master of the tasty angel dust was Taylor4Play. Sunny stirred some great Katie Ryan memories. She was a long way from the first but she was my favorite.
  • =cP
  • 09-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Mine was only 3 months ago..... ALANA NICOLE (AKA: BIRTHDAY GIRL). I don't think having my hobby cherry popped could have gone any better! Just saw her again last week!
Lindsay Lee of PC. An outstanding visit. Back in 03.
I am in the process of choosing my first. I have Chelsea simms and Tara Evans as my possible firsts. So still trying to decide. But I cannot wait for my first session.
I had the pleasure of my first provider being Anna Anderson when she was an indi prior to her opening up OES and starting the Level system we all love and enjoy now. She was fantastic and eventually intro'd me to Deanna and the lovely Tara but Anna still holds that special place!
Savanna of Dallas

I was so nervous . . . .still am thinking about it.
My first was Wynter Stark, and I could not have had a better start. She was very newbie friendly. The experience was excellent. And she took the time to educate me. I am a convert for life. Wynter Stark gets my "Thank You".
I went into detail on a previous thread, but mine was a girl named Maria out in West Texas in 1976. The fee was a case of ice cold beer that had been smuggled into a dry county. One old lightbulb, the sweat off the bottle of beer, and the sweat between her smooth, dark cleavage... I still remember the taste!
Mine was Cassia. She went by a different name back then. Even though I was very nervous I had a great time with her. I know she has had some mixed reviews ut with me she was a doll. She is an unbelievably beautiful lady and got me hooked on the hobby.
Thanks Cassia!!
Sorry I don't remember the name of my first, but she was a sweet girl at the chicken ranch in La Grange, it was a real thrill
here is mine

and my first dallas provider was a threesome
  • PT4ME
  • 09-08-2010, 06:04 PM
My first was in NYC in 71' and her name was Sharon, or so she said, was a great time, and she was much older than I, but made no difference to either of us.

My first here in Dallas, (as a REAL adult, lol) was Crystal Adams, roomate of Nicole Sanders at the time.... guess who my 2nd was.........yep! Nicole Sanders, and the rest is history here also.

If memory serves me correctly, Rebecca of Dallas' "signature" was pixie dust also.

-PT-
Mine was in Vegas maybe 10 years ago. A redhead named Roxanne. Damn, still think about it. Was scared shitless but she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable. I remember after our intro....her comment was "good...fresh meat".
Will take that to the grave.