Is this for real? bbfs???

He has a right to jack-off to his heart's content, but do you want him handling your food without washing his hands? What if his sexuality involves a desire to bareback the hamburger he is making for you before he put's it on your plate?
Some of us that are being more vocal on this issue just want to make sure there is a sign on the employee break room about washing hands, hot water in the sink, and a dispenser of soap made available. It would also be nice if the manager would make sure their employees wash their hands from time to time, and if they did find some freak that was masturbating on the food, that they would take a very public stand Originally Posted by ANONONE
Thanks i was eating a Hamburger as i was reading this thread....Damm and it was good ....
My daughter is going to come out wanting to kick your ass cuz she didnt get to eat it either....lol
Hmm... I have mixed feelings on this one, but in the end, I think I'm glad to see some truth in advertising.
Hmm... I have mixed feelings on this one, but in the end, I think I'm glad to see some truth in advertising. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Truth and information is power.
Bingo!!!!

She advertise it, there is no mistaking it. No secrets. Im sure her phone is ringing off the hook right now.

Its risky behavior, not my cup of tea, and for some gents you know who to stay away from. However she is honest about her business practices. You know what you are getting upfront, so if you come back itchy and scratchy, you can pinpoint where and why, without thinking too hard.

Would you want a provider to be upfront, or do something stupid like accidentally slipping the rubber off.

Either way, yuck yuck, I'll rather reach death in some other form, like choking a good drink of Vodka.
Hmm... I have mixed feelings on this one, but in the end, I think I'm glad to see some truth in advertising. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
That's just the problem, the provider wasn't truthful. She put certain things in her ads which obviously referred to BBFS, but when she was called out about them she said "oops, my mistake, I really don't offer those things."
She then locked up her blog which apparently referred to those same things.
She knows she has been caught so she's trying to cover her tracks.
I don't call that truthful.
Correct on Point 1.

Point 2, is funny. However, in the hobby we can choose to put a cover on before jumping in. Unfortunately, we don't have that option when eating a burger and digesting the cum-of-some-young-man. Originally Posted by Skip_8
So do you bring a dental dam with you when you perform DATY? Or do you like the special sauce that might be up inside there is she had engaged in BBFS--especially if it was CID?
Caught?? It's not even like someone let out a rumor or told a secret. What's wrong with this lady that she'll post something so stupid and then when someone reads it she tries to hide it??
Hey crazy lady--you posted an AD! You advertised bbfs in your AD which also linked to your website where you ADvertise bbfs. Did you not intend for people to read your public AD???
I want her to be honest about what she is offering..........I want the fucktards who see her to write an honest review..........you can never have too much information...........and I most definitely do not want her lurking in the shadows with this offer.........which is exactly where some of you want to send her..........I appreciate her honesty.

Fucktards to the left of me
Hooktards to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with........
Truth and information is power. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
+1

On another note, the provider backtracked due to all the flack she was taking. Intimidating her is probably not going to change what she other providers choose to do. That is sad.

I would rather have seen more replies like dearhunters, that's not my thing so I personally won't see her.
So do you bring a dental dam with you when you perform DATY? Or do you like the special sauce that might be up inside there is she had engaged in BBFS--especially if it was CID? Originally Posted by ANONONE
I don't generally do DATY on providers. I don't know about you, but I don't want to taste baby gravy or latex. There are those that relish the thought of going down for an after some one else pumped and dumped. To each his own,however, It's not my thing.
..I appreciate her honesty.

.. Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH, look at my post above. If she was honest, when all of this came out about her she would have said, "Fuck yeah I offer BBFS. There's a market for it and I'm gonna sell it."
If she had said that, we could have applauded her for her honesty and stayed away from her for her stupidity.
Instead, she tried to pretend that she wasn't REALLY offering BBFS, in spite of her ads and blogs.
By any stretch of the term, I can't call that honesty.
t33, of course she back peddled like a cajun swamp critter..........why do you feel the need to confront her at all..........just file the information and move on.

I found myself in this position years ago.............my list of "won't see" was getting bigger than my list of "want to see" until eventually I had to thinck outside of the box on how to get P4P.

You are not going to change their behaviour. But, you will change their willingness to be honest.

A simple "Baby, are you telling me I slide my snake up in that velvety goodness bareback?"..........when she says anything close to an affirmative, you simply move on.
t33, of course she back peddled like a cajun swamp critter..........why do you feel the need to confront her at all..........just file the information and move on.

I found myself in this position years ago.............my list of "won't see" was getting bigger than my list of "want to see" until eventually I had to thinck outside of the box on how to get P4P.

You are not going to change their behaviour. But, you will change their willingness to be honest.

A simple "Baby, are you telling me I slide my snake up in that velvety goodness bareback?"..........when she says anything close to an affirmative, you simply move on. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well, is does make sense that we don't want to drive folks into dangerous AND secret behavior. You are right--we want this out and open so we can take note and avoid.

The question is, if we completely ignore it, don't call folks on it, or take a moment, even though this is "yet another BBFS thread" and restate with solidarity that this is not something we condone are we also contributing to making it more widespread?

There has been quite of influx of new folks. This may be an old hat topic for most, but this notion might be a brand new consideration for others.

I apologize if I am shouting too loud from my soapbox, but being silent seems reckless also.
Just for fun I've thought about this while trying to take a nap and at first I said "Oh fuck it, how can anyone this day and age be so fucking ignorant to go around fucking people bareback?" Then I remembered the popularity of abstinence only sex education. We're fucked and we're all gonna die.
Just for fun I've thought about this while trying to take a nap and at first I said "Oh fuck it, how can anyone this day and age be so fucking ignorant to go around fucking people bareback?" Then I remembered the popularity of abstinence only sex education. We're fucked and we're all gonna die. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Does that mean you are offering.....Oh, never mind!